***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Look what’s on todays anniversaries
I High Shadow 2.0 (1 Year)
1652616160087.jpeg

XIV Desert Sand (4 Years)
1652616117956.jpeg

VI Lakers (12 Years)
1652616209270.jpeg

XII Low Obsidian (18 Years)
1652616309414.jpeg

XII Melo (18 Years)
1652616269656.jpeg

Perhaps this might be crazy to a lot of fans of Jordans, but I was never into the XII like most peeps are because I'm reiterating I primarily like the XI, XIII, V, VI and VII in that order. Don't get me wrong, I never disliked the XII and they were never bad to me, I just wasn't into them like that and they didn't appeal to me.

I did want to share with y'all that this is the first time I ever had a pair of the Playoff XII in my life. And it's only the fourth pair of XII I ever had overall. Before this one, I only had the Obsidian XII in 1997, the White/Sky Blue XII from 2004 and the Countdown Pack XII from 2008.

I actually wanted the Playoff XII in 1997, but I wasn't able to get them for whatever reason. I never tried getting the 2004 version for some reason. I'm definitely glad I never even contemplated getting the crappy 2012 version that had all those unnecessary tweaks on them, which made them look all bootleg.

But I'm glad I finally got the Playoff XII in my life with this fourth version that looks somewhat close to the original 1997 version. Especially since I have a jersey that goes right with them.

Perhaps this might be crazy to a lot of fans of Jordans, but I was never into the XII like most peeps are because I'm reiterating I primarily like the XI, XIII, V, VI and VII in that order. Don't get me wrong, I never disliked the XII and they were never bad to me, I just wasn't into them like that and they didn't appeal to me.

I did want to share with y'all that this is the first time I ever had a pair of the Playoff XII in my life. And it's only the fourth pair of XII I ever had overall. Before this one, I only had the Obsidian XII in 1997, the White/Sky Blue XII from 2004 and the Countdown Pack XII from 2008.

I actually wanted the Playoff XII in 1997, but I wasn't able to get them for whatever reason. I never tried getting the 2004 version for some reason. I'm definitely glad I never even contemplated getting the crappy 2012 version that had all those unnecessary tweaks on them, which made them look all bootleg.

But I'm glad I finally got the Playoff XII in my life with this fourth version that looks somewhat close to the original 1997 version. Especially since I have a jersey that goes right with them.

Cherries, Taxis, and the Flu Games were what got me into shoes; 12s overall are my favorite model sneaker of all time.
Doesn't matter how we got here, we're all in the same place lol.

Back
Top Bottom