***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
8463745C-6B1C-4FF8-801F-4C6012105C31.jpeg

The Sneaker Gods may have answered our prayers for ‘23 Holiday SZN 🔥🙏🔥

Hope this information is FACTUAL and not cap
I’m ready to be disappointed

Kinda off topic but this topic came up on another forum and I just got to ask... Why do dudes pretend nobody was rocking with these when they released? Everybody and they mom had a pair

1qDRXM2.jpg

Now you got cats acting like these were never hot. I guarantee these things would sell out again if they were ever retroed.

Kinda off topic but this topic came up on another forum and I just got to ask... Why do dudes pretend nobody was rocking with these when they released? Everybody and they mom had a pair

1qDRXM2.jpg

Now you got cats acting like these were never hot. I guarantee these things would sell out again if they were ever retroed.
Lol fusions and spizikes was on everyone's feet😂

Woah woah woah.. what we not going to do is act like they was on EVERYONE'S feet.. if you knew better you did better. The only ones getting these with a smile were young cats and hood boogers.. fusions and spizikes were :sick::smh:

The first 2 OG Spizike drops had folks in a choke hold though.. those were a solid hype drop. :lol:

1qDRXM2.jpg

The only good 12 fusions were the Air Max
jordan-cmfrt-max-12-1.jpg

and only wore those for PT to as a young troop to piss off NCOs that said you coundn't wear jordans to pt bcuz they were basketball shoes, i hate AF1s so that could be where my disdain for the AF1xAJ comes from

1qDRXM2.jpg

Shout out to Boxden :smokin

The only good 12 fusions were the Air Max
jordan-cmfrt-max-12-1.jpg

and only wore those for PT to as a young troop to piss off NCOs that said you coundn't wear jordans to pt bcuz they were basketball shoes, i hate AF1s so that could be where my disdain for the AF1xAJ comes from
You're trolling right? Them joints are trash my brother

Last edited:
No they don’t hurt my shins.

In regards to the fusions, in the words of Bad Boys great Mike Lowry, “you can box those up and throw them in the deepest part of the ocean. Gotta be motherf****** Jacque Cousteau to find them.” Or something along those lines lol.

Back
Top Bottom