***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

Kinda off topic but this topic came up on another forum and I just got to ask... Why do dudes pretend nobody was rocking with these when they released? Everybody and they mom had a pair

1qDRXM2.jpg

Now you got cats acting like these were never hot. I guarantee these things would sell out again if they were ever retroed.

Lol fusions and spizikes was on everyone's feet😂

Thank you. Folks got that revisionist history going on, trying to act like nobody wore em.

I agree with all this. But I disagree that everyone liked or wore those fusion shoes. I certainly never owned a pair thankfully because I was always a purist at heart who prefers originals whether it be colorway or model.

They were definitely popular and out everywhere around the mid-2000s.

Woah woah woah.. what we not going to do is act like they was on EVERYONE'S feet.. if you knew better you did better. The only ones getting these with a smile were young cats and hood boogers.. fusions and spizikes were :sick::smh:

The first 2 OG Spizike drops had folks in a choke hold though.. those were a solid hype drop. :lol:

I had the dub zeros but i drew the line for fusions and spizikes...however the og wht red and green spizikes were cool 😂

Just my opinion, but all fusions are trash.

I do recall the first few Spizike releases were in high demand because they sold out fast at most stores that carried them.

I'll always be thankful my stance against those fusion shoes came in handy since it deterred me from getting them.

They were never creative for me. They just always gave off a cheap look. They looked like fake shoes sold in swap meets. They also looked like knockoff shoes found in discount stores or big-box stores.

Back
Top Bottom