***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
^Not sure what youre sayin , the last playoff xii drop came with good quality.

Maybe not top notch , but definitely good for JB standards.

Last edited:
So, im trying to figure out what size should i go for if my wife is a size 7y in boys. I wanna surprise her with a pair and i dont know what size she is in girls.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and repped. Thats the main reason i didnt cop today, ive been so busy that i forgot to do my research on sizing.... yeeee!

Meh... I wish the Playoff's were dropping instead. I could use a fresh pair. Second best behind the Black/Red imo.
True dat, then taxis for the #3 spot, obsidians #4 gammas #5 and cherrys come in #6 .....i dont care for them frenchies much

Last edited:
True dat, then taxis for the #3 spot, obsidians #4 gammas #5 and cherrys come in #6 .....i dont care for them frenchies much
The Gammas? 
sick.gif
 Over Cherries anf Frenchies? 
sick.gif

So, im trying to figure out what size should i go for if my wife is a size 7y in boys. I wanna surprise her with a pair and i dont know what size she is in girls.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and repped. Thats the main reason i didnt cop today, ive been so busy that i forgot to do my research on sizing.... yeeee!
5.5 in women's

5.5 in women's

No please dont buy her this size. :smh:

Its same sizing as boys. So she would be a 7Y in these. Only thing, they run a bit long, maybe a tad narrow. She could probably fit a 6.5 too if 7 is her correct size. GL

Last edited:
You need to get her a 7y. There's no difference in boys vs girls in GS shoes.

I think the XII's this year have caught alotta people off guard as far as interest. Even those with inside knowledge were surprised but not shocked. Most of us thought it would be easier to cop XII's this year than it has been.

I completely understand why you guys give AirSack a tough time bcuz unlike other members he responds to it and has thick skin. Instead of ignoring/blocking you he gives you a reply then it starts to get more entertaining. So I get it.

Wow I did not expect the feeding frenzy for these sheesh!!

I suppose since it's the only model releasing back to back with different colorways ppl will eat them up.

I just want one pear of Frenchies and I can call it a day.

Now if that dude/chick would be as motivated to lose weight as much as getting a boatload of Jordans, it would be a better scenario.

my dudes room look like the crawl space underneath the stairs harry potter lay his head at.

and he using one of his flannel shirts as a bed sheet

Y'all need to stop talking about Biggie Smalls like that. Can't you tell he is tired from busting fat rhymes and received all those shoes as gifts. Don't you know you are degrading a legend?

Y'all need to stop talking about Biggie Smalls like that. Can't you tell he is tired from busting fat rhymes and received all those shoes as gifts. Don't you know you are degrading a legend?

my dude got a hand me down bed from his 3 year old brother

Back
Top Bottom