***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Yo, peep this. I was online at 0959. At 1000 every thing was gone. I told my wife I crapped out and took a L. She was in 12 hour clinicals and came home with a pair for our 3 year old. Respect women!

Yall are SO SALTY about dude that you talking about his curtains?

roll.gif

Got that,,Parents hand me down matress , same bed shim was concieved on, same skeet stains soiled in it from the actual conception and all that.

Looking like a Jade Tiger vape bottle, or a black Gen-fu (minus the goatee) from DOA.

Old as the 1st edition of the bible in the face, but no more than 20 in reality.

Probably needs a shower to, but spent the water bill money on all them pink 12s.

Last edited:
Don't pay resell prices yet for the pink 12's. Subscribe to the thread and pay attention for restock news. Prices also tend to fall for a little bit a couple weeks after the release once people get their pairs in from online orders and more pairs become available for sale, so I would wait on paying resell prices if you can. If you're diligent about it, you should still be able to get at least 1 pair this coming week for retail.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ya ok same thing was said on Masters I'm still waiting for that restock and prices to drop lol

:rofl:

ya we are just so salty why cant we live in a pantry, sleep on a babys crib bed, and use our bath towel as a pillow case?

hope that resell money will allow him to buy a real bed and some pillow cases

:rofl:

It's A Salt Free Zone Over Here Fam... That I Assure You Of.

You Aint Stuntin On Anybody When You Rest Your Head On A Towel You Dried Your Stink Hole With.... These Are Life Facts.

So In Typical NT Fashion We Had To Let It Have It :nthat:

Harder to cop than yeezys for me. Only ordered one pair and it wasn't from US. Bots killin FNL and footsites
how do bots work on fnl? i thought that was like a ndc thing. i never knew they had it for fnl... smh and thats where i get 99 percent of my releases from

So far, are the uppers of the 12s really remastered? I still have nightmares about the 09 quality

how do bots work on fnl? i thought that was like a ndc thing. i never knew they had it for fnl... smh and thats where i get 99 percent of my releases from
Guessing you don't use twitter much or follow anothernikebot and betternikebot. Plenty of screenshots of dudes cooking pears. NDC IT team a step ahead of FNL and FL in the bot war now. FNL don't care, but Footsites starting to re-route packages, ban ip's, and cancel more orders now. One of the reasons it was so many cancelled master 12s available for phone order.

So far, are the uppers of the 12s really remastered? I still have nightmares about the 09 quality
No comparison to OG leather, but the shape of these are much better than 09s

Guessing you don't use twitter much or follow anothernikebot and betternikebot. Plenty of screenshots of dudes cooking pears. NDC IT team a step ahead of FNL and FL in the bot war now. FNL don't care, but Footsites starting to re-route packages, ban ip's, and cancel more orders now. One of the reasons it was so many cancelled master 12s available for phone order.
No comparison to OG leather, but the shape of these are much better than 09s
i knew bots existed i just thought it was for ndc. never knew they had for fnl.. i always thought i was safe with fnl cuz i always copped my sneakers from them only sneaker i didnt get from them were the taxi 12s which i got from ndc. damn man i dont feel safe.

i knew bots existed i just thought it was for ndc. never knew they had for fnl.. i always thought i was safe with fnl cuz i always copped my sneakers from them only sneaker i didnt get from them were the taxi 12s which i got from ndc. damn man i dont feel safe.

There are bots for virtually every site that sells stuff that can be resold. There are bots for Target, Ticketmaster, Walmart, and every single site that sells sneakers.

those white and pink 12s are one of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen, I also don't think 12s should be made into a woman's shoe, to me, it's silhouette is to masculine. I do love my masters though :smile:

Back
Top Bottom