***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Are there Taxis rumoured for end of 2017? I saw they were listed on a site but not sure how credible it was

As long as those horrible 'bordeaux' with the gum sole do not release...JB making it hard for me to like my 12s

T

hat is not a reputable site. This ain't 15 years ago
All they do is just take rumors from sites like here and SC and post them like they're fact.
They have them listed as a ? Meaning rumored for Dec. Nothing on there site says they are definitely to come out. They do take rumors but as long as they are not claiming something they don't know it's cool wit me

Just scored a new pair of White/Grey/University Blue for $130. I hope they aren't fake (got em on ebay, dude has 345 positive feedback, no negative, looks like the only thing he's sold in a while, says he was gifted them but wrong size, comes with some little card with em...). I will do a legit check when I get em but I am pretty excited.

Haha, I actually have a magenta Polo with a lime green horse, but I'd never buy shoes that color. I do like the gumsole Bordeaux though.

Last edited:
This guy is a hero, pushed his fiancée out of the way when the car was coming. Luckily he only suffered a broken leg.

Also couldn't help noticing what shoes he was wearing.

826ca4bfb5e71f4e820330fa7e061914

Is the guy with the tramp stamp his fiance?

Anyway I got the shoes off ebay and they are obviously fake. Painted over part of the midsole lookes like someone took white out to it. The inner soles don't fit the inside flush at all, and one even has dame sticker with Chinese writing on it. Also came with The Masters card... which is weird because those shoes are black gold and silver... Now I gotta deal with this claim ****, I am just gonna wait for a new pair to get released, but they are taking their sweet *** time with GR 12s this year.

Is the guy with the tramp stamp his fiance?

Anyway I got the shoes off ebay and they are obviously fake. Painted over part of the midsole lookes like someone took white out to it. The inner soles don't fit the inside flush at all, and one even has dame sticker with Chinese writing on it. Also came with The Masters card... which is weird because those shoes are black gold and silver... Now I gotta deal with this claim ****, I am just gonna wait for a new pair to get released, but they are taking their sweet *** time with GR 12s this year.

Pics of the fakes?

I had my suspicions but I took a chance, now I just have to send them back and wait for the refund. 2 pairs of Js in one week was doing too much anyway...

copping 2016 flu games for 220 tomorrow DS found a great price anything to look out for to make sure they're legit? its a 10.5 so i know its gotta come with the bigger box have a pair of xii wools already

Back
Top Bottom