***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I'm sure the grey and Bordeaux will be dubbed "poor mans psny" since they're similar CWs. I guess they are in a sense.. although, more people would prob buy the psny if they had a chance to get em at retail. Not too crazy about the light colored outsoles, why not just use the same color as the upper? They'll already have the cheap pleather mudguard to set em apart anyway. JB/Nike has lost their edge on building hype, they should release the kicks folks actually want.

Straight up. Keep disappointing us and giving us what we want periodically so when they finally do we appreciate it more. Smh

IMG_7195.jpg

https://news.nike.com/news/jordan-brand-unveils-select-retro-styles-for-the-holiday-season

Humm now i **** with the grey one with those official pics,the outsole seems less brighter than the first look pics, maybe pickup under retail for going at work this winter and let my psny for days off

I'll be copping the 12s, but just damn wish they would release some OGs as well. JB trying too hard to come up with new cws, just give us the good stuff.

Man, it just looks so fake.
Like bad ones
I would had copped if it wasn't for that :smh:

I'll be waiting for you to post pics in a full Philly outfit or somethin :lol:

i don't even wear anything city that isn't Texas city based, no trash eagle clothes for me, but of course i got fits for both shoes

Back
Top Bottom