***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
no such thing as a bad 12 |l

E94AF78F-F02C-471D-BEB5-DEB1CDC4BDC1.png

09795BF3-3C3E-4AA2-BAA0-15B650BA2DED.png

And Nike know we want the original designs. Best believe they got people on the internet looking through these sites. On stockx and goat checking the prices for certain shoes keeping tabs on the hype. They know what they doing by dropping these fakes looking versions. When those suade bred 12's I knew nike was on some trickery.

And Nike know we want the original designs. Best believe they got people on the internet looking through these sites. On stockx and goat checking the prices for certain shoes keeping tabs on the hype. They know what they doing by dropping these fakes looking versions. When those suade bred 12's I knew nike was on some trickery.

the perfectly duplicated retro is their trump card and they dance around it trolling ALL the time. It’s incredibly easy for a company like Nike/jb to make perfectly replicated retros but they don’t do it purposely because they are pieces of ****

But but this isn’t a taxi color way.
The only taxi on any of the taxis is the dang jumpman, that's a joke to have a nickname on a color that is so minimal on a shoe. Essentially if they are white based with black accents they are taxis in my book. Close enough to not split ball hairs.

The only taxi on any of the taxis is the dang jumpman, that's a joke to have a nickname on a color that is so minimal on a shoe. Essentially if they are white based with black accents they are taxis in my book. Close enough to not split ball hairs.

The bottom of the shoe also adds more to the name than the 4 lace holes
air-jordan-xii-12-taxi-new-images-6.jpg

The carbon fiber design gives that old Taxi cab design
44d17627d9fb2b878c8a648ba1c6d148.jpg

Does jb screw over another model more than the 12s. They release so much stuff that is not the OG, but close enough to consider buying.It's sickening.

If I was a fan of the 1s I'd be heart broken. Not only lack of OGs, but stupid hype over every colourway, plus stupid hype over stupid collabs.

Back
Top Bottom