OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2109886
Camarillo

They have the usual Aqua, 3 peat, sweater cement 1 line up.

Only size 11 about 6 pairs of wtk boots

Some referee xi in 9s on hash.

A size 10 hart trainer on hash $140.

Same ole training and general apparel.

Was out at the clearance store in Johnson Creek, they had Fragment Air Trainers in scattered sizes, bred Air Force 1 lows in scattered sizes, royal internationalist mids in scattered sizes, Allstar Vs and Hornets Vs in sz 13, sweater viis and 3 peats viiis in sz 10-13 and other miscellaneous retro Jordan's in sz13-17.

Nike Atlanta - Locust Grove

Kobe XI - Black/Red - FSR
Kobe XI - Black/White - Size 8 - 10
Kobe XI - ASG - Size 10 & 10.5 only, on hash wall, full box

All $159

Vacaville, Ca

Had a bunch of the same stuff as other stores i.e. Lebron 13s for $99 those orange black Kobe 11 for $160 and some kds, all 3 models in GS and men's. Had Jordan 1 low cyber Monday for $70 I think and some decent prices on a few fly knit mc free runs for like $60. Elephant print 1s in a few colors were only retros I saw on shelf for men. GS had 6s and 8s.

They did have a full isle of different color Nike lab air force 1s, can't recall price. These were the only thing I saw on hash in big foot territory, didn't peep the rest. Size 15 lol $99

View media item 2110046

Last edited:
Nothing worth mentioning at Castle Rock, CO location. If you are in the area and thinking about visiting save your gas and time and don't go. They have some Nike Pro apparel with additional 50% off and that is it.

NCS
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

Soldier X's Breds and grey/white $89
HyperRev X Fragment in grey $79
SFB boots $79
Not many Retros

Some tech fleece, Windrunner sweatshirts, new basketball shorts out in larger sizes, compressions at $17-$24 tones of tshirts

NFS
3202 Livermore Outlets Dr,
Livermore, CA 94551
(925) 454-1272

Now....good run of shoes out here.

View media item 2110246Jordan 14 Oxidized Green size 10 $190
Foamposite 1 Optic Yellow size 13 $189
Jordan 7 Top of Class size 13 (call for price)
Lebron 13 Elite Playoff Blue size 15 $139
ACG Lupinek size 9.5 $225
Kyrie 1 size 10 $89
Also KD9 Mic Drop $150

Not much apparel, quick lines, but it's a zoo in there.

Last edited:
Went to the Lake Elsinore store today and they had a bunch of olympic apparel. Listed at full price but worth it if you have a coupon. 

are some outlets ok with just mentioning F&F in the bay area ? wanted to take chance but its a bit of a drive

Made a trip to riverhead NY yesterday, NOTHING good at all. Heard some "heat" was gonna be there today, went there and it was worse than yesterday! I mustve missed out or something idk.

Woukd another trip tomorrow morning be worth it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom