OFFICIAL JULY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ontario mills ca
Lebron greatness $89 sz 10 plus
Lebron xmas $89 sz 10 plus
Lebron soldier Crimson $99 fsr
Flyknit max $119 fsr
Place is a zoo
Cashier was anal about $750 limit
They should have gone to east la n see those reseller

Last edited:
Pretty much everything that I saw at East LA has been posted over the last couple pages. Nothing really good for small footers as usual. I remember seeing a few retro J's on the hash wall:

Jordan X "LA" - size 7

Jordan X "Chi" - size 8

Jordan VIII "Aqua" - at least three size 11's, one size 10.5

Didn't get someone who needed a plug, lmao. Them Nike employees had mass tho, but the thristy ****** were already on them when I walked in.
nerd.gif

Who was the NTer wearing the Olympic Uptempo's around 5 PM at East LA? I saw them taking a lot of pics, lol.

Last edited:
Anything good at Woodburn OR?

Just out there today nothing good there at all. They did have some KD 9's on hash there

Woodbury, OR was mobbed, and nothing really there.

Made the trip earlier today. Higher crowds than usual due to F&F. Had the retro VIII Aquas on the hash wall. Maybe 5-6 pairs in 10.5 and 11. With F&F would be under $100.

Always depends on what each persons peterences are. I focus on retro Jordan's, and runners for example.

Pretty much everything that I saw at East LA has been posted over the last couple pages. Nothing really good for small footers as usual. I remember seeing a few retro J's on the hash wall:

Jordan X "LA" - size 7
Jordan X "Chi" - size 8
Jordan VIII "Aqua" - at least three size 11's, one size 10.5

Didn't get someone who needed a plug, lmao. Them Nike employees had mass tho, but the thristy ****** were already on them when I walked in. :nerd:

Who was the NTer wearing the Olympic Uptempo's around 5 PM at East LA? I saw them taking a lot of pics, lol.

I was there around that time. Saw him too.

Emi has mass, even my wife said she had ***.

But the foams were gone.

Quick question, i saw a pair of the Jordan XxX on the hash wall at my local outlet but it was still scanning at $200. They're going for like 112 with the code on NDC right now. Is there anyway they'll price match and then let me use the f&f?

Last edited:
Quick question, i saw a pair of the Jordan XxX on the hash wall at my local outlet but it was still scanning at $200. They're going for like 112 with the code on NDC right now. Is there anyway they'll price match and then let me use the f&f?
My situation that I encountered today was somewhat similar but slightly different. I found some Kobe Parker Muse ($159.99) size 8 at the outlet which is not my size so I asked a Nike staff member if they can Nike Assist, which he gladly did. I then asked if I can use the F&F coupon for an additional 30% off along with the other in store merchandise that I was purchasing. He said that I can not use the F&F coupon on NDC purchase since it only applies to in-store purchases. In your situation, they have the shoes in your size in-store but you want the store the match the NDC price. They may or may not stack the F&F coupon in addition to the NDC promo code but it's definitely worth asking and giving it a try.

praxis83 praxis83 I doubt it.... also I didn't know Nike PMed
If you're at a Nike Factory Store and you find shoes that you want to buy but not the correct size, they can do what's called Nike Assist. The shoes have to currently be on NDC website. They can order it for you from NDC and price match the NFS price. I'm not sure if this applies to other merchandise such as pants, shirts, jackets, etc., since I've only utilized this option on shoes. Can anyone confirm?

Yes, it works for any nike product in the store or online. If there's something you find that's not your size a nike athlete could always just search for it on NDC and it would be free shipping. The item doesn't even have to be in the store, but athletes have access to anything on NDC on the mobile devices which is pretty cool and most casual shoppers don't know about, take advantage of it and they'll price match NDC price to NFS price, but not vice versa.

got a F&F pass that I'm not gonna use...1st to PM gets it

EDIT; Gone to thekid973

Last edited:
Stopped by my local Nike Outlet yesterday since I was lucky enough to receive a swoosh pass.

Picked up a pair of Nike Flyknit Free 4.0 Obsidian in my size for $27.xx and three dozen of RZN Platinum golf balls for $14.xx per dozen.  

General consensus on Carlsbad and San Clemente?

Gonna make some rounds up and down Cali today so I don't want to waste my gas 
laugh.gif

My outlet had nothing really worth while. I like these tho but no sz 12 or 13. If u see them pm me please can't beat 24.99

View media item 2110826

Stopped by my local Nike Outlet yesterday since I was lucky enough to receive a swoosh pass.

Picked up a pair of Nike Flyknit Free 4.0 Obsidian in my size for $27.xx and three dozen of RZN Platinum golf balls for $14.xx per dozen.  

Which outlets are you guys referring to?

riverhead is on struggle street as usual.  

but i did pick up some sb dunk lumber jacks for 51.xx so it was worth the trip. 
Bruh i hate to inform u the day after purchase but i was there @ 1130 today n lumber jacks were on the back wall for 40$ along with those reptile lows or whatever they called but they were 45$ i think. Heard people came in @ 930 and cleaned house of black hauraches n stuff. I made 3 trips back n fourth just for nothing but a single pair of AJ 1 black/black lows [emoji]128557[/emoji]. Lumber jacks would be the only thing worth grabbing if u have a F&F coupon cuz they come to 30$ and change after tax but i wouldnt be seen wearing them i couldve flipped but didnt want to chance on sitting on them and of course taking up room that i already dont have. I ended up giving my 2nd F&F coupon to a customer and walked out this morning lol.

While its not an outlet update, Ross is getting some good shoes! Just left the Ross in Exton PA, and saw these on the wall!!

View media item 2111070
This is no lie (as we have seen some skeptical Ross pickups in the past). They had 2 pairs of 10.5 Jordan XX9 in the Black/Red! Now I wear an 11 but for playing in, I've read some say to size down as the material gives over time. So I snagged one pair. Can't beat $69.99, especially since I'm gonna use them on the court! Check your Ross stores. There are gems out there!

Last edited:
nike long beach, ca (pike). no additional % off hash wall. sorry no pics, will upload pics later tonight when I'm at the desktop

more of the same from my last post.

20% off bags. 25% off black...white crew socks.

lunarglides 7 at 59.99

kd 9 blk wht- sz 8. $150

kd8 blk- sz 10. $74.97

free flyknit mercurial blu/wht/gry-sz 8.5-11.5. $99.99

footscape magista flyknit. gry/blu heel. sz 9-12. $99.99

women: 30%off sportswear tanks. 40%off training shorts

men: 50%off training bottoms. 30%off polos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom