OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

Originally Posted by gwaldo88

Okay so I saw on the last page that these Jordan VIII's
aj8_w_ice_sil_org.jpg

were on sale at the milipitas outlet in California for $14.99.
I called them earlier today to see if they had a size 12, she said they were all sold out but had size 11 and 13. I then asked her if she could do a inventory locater to find somewhere that had a size 12 she did and gave me two different stores. I called the first one and the woman said they had them in a 12 but they were $49.99. I asked her if she could do a price match at the other store and she did, In the end I told her that I used nike find for free shipping like the employee at the Milipitas store told me to do and the total came to 14.99 shipped. Just giving people the heads up, I hope this helps hopefully this same proccess will work for someone else who wants these.

Yep Yep. just ordered from a store in Texas, they had to call cali to confirm. all good. got me a 13 and wifey 7.5

32 bucks wells spent.

Stopped by the Castle Rock Outlet in Colorado on Sunday. PURE MADNESS. Some lady was commenting that it was worst then Christmas. As soon as I walked in therewas an Asian guy finishing up a 6,000+ sale on Jordan Fusions.

Anyways, gear wise they had the "In Penny We Trust" t-shirts in purple and black for 14.99. Shoe wise nothing really stood out to me. They had 30%off everything on the hash wall so everything was pretty much picked through.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Stopped by the Castle Rock Outlet in Colorado on Sunday. PURE MADNESS. Some lady was commenting that it was worst then Christmas. As soon as I walked in there was an Asian guy finishing up a 6,000+ sale on Jordan Fusions.

Anyways, gear wise they had the "In Penny We Trust" t-shirts in purple and black for 14.99. Shoe wise nothing really stood out to me. They had 30% off everything on the hash wall so everything was pretty much picked through.
He's going to regret it unless he got them all for under 20 bucks each

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Nike outlet sawgrass mills....... i went on friday but i couldnt get anything or get online this weekend due to a emergency.

THEY had the
white air jordan 2k9 for 139.99 FSR
Red nike prestos 59.99 FSR
And a bunch of fusions 3s and 6s.FSR
Kobe 2 the USA colorway on the hash wall for 59.99 random sizes
Fusion 20s white on hashwall for 99.99 i think.
i didnt see anything else that was appealing

im going back this weekend soo i will do a full update

nice to see someone else going to sawgrass. Im leaving for a month but I usually go every few weeks, so Ill try to help out with the updates there but theypretty much never have anything worthwhile

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Nike outlet sawgrass mills....... i went on friday but i couldnt get anything or get online this weekend due to a emergency.

THEY had the
white air jordan 2k9 for 139.99 FSR
Red nike prestos 59.99 FSR
And a bunch of fusions 3s and 6s.FSR
Kobe 2 the USA colorway on the hash wall for 59.99 random sizes
Fusion 20s white on hashwall for 99.99 i think.
i didnt see anything else that was appealing

im going back this weekend soo i will do a full update

nice to see someone else going to sawgrass. Im leaving for a month but I usually go every few weeks, so Ill try to help out with the updates there but they pretty much never have anything worthwhile
yea i go to the Dolphin mall alot like once a week, too see what they got .. and i know the employees sooo they hold stuff for me and give meinfo on whats new.. i need to go to florida city and to naples and ft. myers

Good looks on the info about the womens 8s. I called woodbury ny and they price matched them. I ordered a 10, 11 and 13. It came out to about $49 with freeshipping.
pimp.gif
The extra $4 was because of tax.

hey....so first.. what stores have these 8's left or how to i find out?? and what is the size diffrence? im a 10- 10.5 but rock and 11 in the cdp 11's

and free shipping.. so i just say im using nikefind?

nm figured it out.. copped a 12 for me and a 9 for the wife.. hope the 12 works... they matched and free shipping

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by gwaldo88

Okay so I saw on the last page that these Jordan VIII's
aj8_w_ice_sil_org.jpg

were on sale at the milipitas outlet in California for $14.99.
I called them earlier today to see if they had a size 12, she said they were all sold out but had size 11 and 13. I then asked her if she could do a inventory locater to find somewhere that had a size 12 she did and gave me two different stores. I called the first one and the woman said they had them in a 12 but they were $49.99. I asked her if she could do a price match at the other store and she did, In the end I told her that I used nike find for free shipping like the employee at the Milipitas store told me to do and the total came to 14.99 shipped. Just giving people the heads up, I hope this helps hopefully this same proccess will work for someone else who wants these.

Yep Yep. just ordered from a store in Texas, they had to call cali to confirm. all good. got me a 13 and wifey 7.5

32 bucks wells spent.

Thanks for that info
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, called and ordered 2 size 10.5's from NY outlet they had em for $50 butmatched price, these will be beat to death.LOL
Purrs=$31.50
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Nordstrom Rack
Costa Mesa

sorry for the bad quality pics-- camera phone

size 11-12
n5pkk6.jpg

pairs on the right were the last ones left

Size 10-10.5
sb0zuf.jpg

pairs on the right were the last ones left

Size 9-9.5
sgqzvr.jpg

size 8.5-9
21kz9ua.jpg

and these are size 12.5.
i know some of you were trying to get this. if no one takes, i'll just return them.
55 pickup (near UCI) or 55 + 20 shipping (tracking no. + insurance)
15ot3it.jpg

i have these in 9.5 and 10.5
if no one takes, i'll just return them.
55 pickup (near UCI) or 55 + 20 shipping (tracking no. + insurance)
2yoddvk.jpg

i called about ice blues in cali said sold out where is the other places there are 2 ny outlets and like 8 texas outlet???

Originally Posted by reakeon23

i called about ice blues in cali said sold out where is the other places there are 2 ny outlets and like 8 texas outlet???
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
498 Red Apple Court
Central Valley, NY 10917

STOCKED PRETTY HEAVY FROM WHAT SHE SAID UP TO 13

Originally Posted by mrmadison

498 Red Apple Court
Central Valley, NY 10917

Price is 50 unless you price match right?

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by mrmadison

498 Red Apple Court
Central Valley, NY 10917

Price is 50 unless you price match right?
yeahh... biggest they have is a 9.5 in wmns.

called and got 2 pairs for 14.99 each

just say milpitas store has them for 14.99 and your friend works there.

Back
Top Bottom