Official JULY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off July 8-11

Well I scoured through my deleted email for a while to find a $20 off $100 to finish line so I could save a little money and get the Air Max 90 Infrareds before their release since finishline decided to put them out early and I found one.  I thought I should share
(I threw in a pair of $7 socks and My total was $87 after tax)

Just Print it out and take it in... Worked for me

Well I scoured through my deleted email for a while to find a $20 off $100 to finish line so I could save a little money and get the Air Max 90 Infrareds before their release since finishline decided to put them out early and I found one.  I thought I should share
(I threw in a pair of $7 socks and My total was $87 after tax)

Just Print it out and take it in... Worked for me

Why they got the D.Wade Welcome home Jordan 2010's for $129 @ Ontario Mills, but at another Nike Outlet they got it at $89 #%+???

Why they got the D.Wade Welcome home Jordan 2010's for $129 @ Ontario Mills, but at another Nike Outlet they got it at $89 #%+???

Prime Outlets Grove City PA
(724) 748-5138

I was up there Sunday

Work Boot Air Force 1 - 99.99

Air Jordan 23 Low All White with Red - 59.99 (i think)

Few other Air Force 1 lows

Cant really remember anything else but i might go there tomorrow .... if i do ill update again

Prime Outlets Grove City PA
(724) 748-5138

I was up there Sunday

Work Boot Air Force 1 - 99.99

Air Jordan 23 Low All White with Red - 59.99 (i think)

Few other Air Force 1 lows

Cant really remember anything else but i might go there tomorrow .... if i do ill update again

A pair of shoes came in the mail today from an outlet and one of the shoes still has the security tag on it.  I remember a long time ago this happened to someone else but I don't remember how (or if) they got it off.  Ideas?

P.S.  F Yuku.

A pair of shoes came in the mail today from an outlet and one of the shoes still has the security tag on it.  I remember a long time ago this happened to someone else but I don't remember how (or if) they got it off.  Ideas?

P.S.  F Yuku.

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

P.S.  F Yuku.
This happen to me. I just took it to my local Nike outlet and they took the tag off.

If you don't have an outlet near you, I'm not sure what to do...

P.S.  F Yuku.
This happen to me. I just took it to my local Nike outlet and they took the tag off.

If you don't have an outlet near you, I'm not sure what to do...

P.S.  F Yuku.
If it's the pin kind just take a large rubber band and keep looping it around the pin, this should stretch out both plastic parts off

Easiest way just get a bolt cutter or something that will cut the pin holding the plastic sensors

Highly Not recommended, but you can always just pry it or break it off by some other means(I.E. hammer or melt it off)

If it's an ink sensor make sure to wrap a plastic bag around the ink cartridge before trying the above

Hope this helps and goodluck!

P.S.  F Yuku.
If it's the pin kind just take a large rubber band and keep looping it around the pin, this should stretch out both plastic parts off

Easiest way just get a bolt cutter or something that will cut the pin holding the plastic sensors

Highly Not recommended, but you can always just pry it or break it off by some other means(I.E. hammer or melt it off)

If it's an ink sensor make sure to wrap a plastic bag around the ink cartridge before trying the above

Hope this helps and goodluck!

P.S.  F Yuku.

Easiest way is to get 2 pliers and hold 1 end and twist the other end til it breaks. I've had to do that with 4-7 outlet pickup. Btw, definately hold off on buyin the 2010s, they are 90-100 at dtlr and shoecity in our area.

Back
Top Bottom