Official JULY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off July 8-11

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

A pair of shoes came in the mail today from an outlet and one of the shoes still has the security tag on it.  I remember a long time ago this happened to someone else but I don't remember how (or if) they got it off.  Ideas?

P.S.  F Yuku.

Easiest way is to get 2 pliers and hold 1 end and twist the other end til it breaks. I've had to do that with 4-7 outlet pickup. Btw, definately hold off on buyin the 2010s, they are 90-100 at dtlr and shoecity in our area.

A pair of shoes came in the mail today from an outlet and one of the shoes still has the security tag on it.  I remember a long time ago this happened to someone else but I don't remember how (or if) they got it off.  Ideas?

P.S.  F Yuku.
At the outlet, they use a magnet at the register to take off the tag.  If you have a strong magnet, if that a try.  And if that doesn't work, then wrap the rubber band around it like mentioned before.

P.S.  F Yuku.
At the outlet, they use a magnet at the register to take off the tag.  If you have a strong magnet, if that a try.  And if that doesn't work, then wrap the rubber band around it like mentioned before.

hey does anyone know if reno nevada has a nike outlet? making a trip there in august. hope there is.

hey does anyone know if reno nevada has a nike outlet? making a trip there in august. hope there is.

this just happened to me on 5 pairs of shoes, they were Ink security tags so I didn't want to risk removing my self, called the outlet they gave me the choice to wait for a return label to mailed to me then send the shoes back they remove the ink tags then re-ship them back out to me.

or I could take them to my local factory outlet 40 min drive and they would send me a f&f coupon, I was pissed I told them to keep the coupon and I called Nike corporate the next day I was refunded for one of the pairs, so I got $35 back out of it.

happened one other time before that on the Premier AJ 2k9 and I was refunded 20% of my order, got like $40 back from it.

this just happened to me on 5 pairs of shoes, they were Ink security tags so I didn't want to risk removing my self, called the outlet they gave me the choice to wait for a return label to mailed to me then send the shoes back they remove the ink tags then re-ship them back out to me.

or I could take them to my local factory outlet 40 min drive and they would send me a f&f coupon, I was pissed I told them to keep the coupon and I called Nike corporate the next day I was refunded for one of the pairs, so I got $35 back out of it.

happened one other time before that on the Premier AJ 2k9 and I was refunded 20% of my order, got like $40 back from it.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yes there is. its minutes away from downtown but its considered another city.

guy below me has the address and city.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yes there is. its minutes away from downtown but its considered another city.

guy below me has the address and city.

[h1]Q: What is the closest nike outlet to reno nevada?[/h1]
[h2]A:Nike Factory Store is located at 1330 Scheels Dr, Sparks, NV - (775) 358-7871 [/h2]

[h1]Q: What is the closest nike outlet to reno nevada?[/h1]
[h2]A:Nike Factory Store is located at 1330 Scheels Dr, Sparks, NV - (775) 358-7871 [/h2]

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Foot Action 25% off Friends & Fam 7/22-7/25

in store KC3630

online FFT7TA22

so if i say KC3630 to the employee at checkout theyll give me the 25% off?
and thanks a milli for the online code fam!

Originally Posted by moorevisual

Foot Action 25% off Friends & Fam 7/22-7/25

in store KC3630

online FFT7TA22

so if i say KC3630 to the employee at checkout theyll give me the 25% off?
and thanks a milli for the online code fam!

Nike Factory Outlet Concord Mills, Concord NC
3 Uptempo Colorways 74-80 full size run

Green 1/2 cents 120 full size run

Wht/Blk/Red Pennys 105 full size run

Back Rack had a few black flightposites 2 for 75...Pippens for 75

Nike Factory Outlet Concord Mills, Concord NC
3 Uptempo Colorways 74-80 full size run

Green 1/2 cents 120 full size run

Wht/Blk/Red Pennys 105 full size run

Back Rack had a few black flightposites 2 for 75...Pippens for 75

I ended up getting a small neodymium magnet for that, they're pretty cheap.  I'm assuming you got the one that kinda looks like a small, but thick-shaped capital T.  Once I got my hands on one of them magnets it came off instantly, and I literally mean the second I touched it to the back of it.  Outside of that, just take it back to a store if you can if your worried about tearing up the shoes in the process of trying to get it off another way.

I ended up getting a small neodymium magnet for that, they're pretty cheap.  I'm assuming you got the one that kinda looks like a small, but thick-shaped capital T.  Once I got my hands on one of them magnets it came off instantly, and I literally mean the second I touched it to the back of it.  Outside of that, just take it back to a store if you can if your worried about tearing up the shoes in the process of trying to get it off another way.

none of the discounts or coupons worked on the Infrared am90s, grapevine outlet had nothing and same with allen outlet except for a few random nike Sb clothing

none of the discounts or coupons worked on the Infrared am90s, grapevine outlet had nothing and same with allen outlet except for a few random nike Sb clothing

Back
Top Bottom