Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

If your looking for the infrared 90's, just go into either FTA/FTL/CHMPS and tell them that you want to stock locate them. I know FTL and CHMPS still have them for $70 or $79, but they will price match. I ordered 2 pairs from my champs yesterday for $50 after I let the manager know that they were $50 in FTA's system.

Checy your local nordstrom racks evry1 foreal! I keep getting shocked evrytime
I picked up the manny PAC hurachee trainers not the fight night they only had my sz 11.5 for 55
But they had other steals like some gellytes for 35 , a bunch of lunar glides for 50 , saw some Omar Salazar sbs for 35 and some Prod 5s for 45 and Aton of other stuff

Checy your local nordstrom racks evry1 foreal! I keep getting shocked evrytime
I picked up the manny PAC hurachee trainers not the fight night they only had my sz 11.5 for 55
But they had other steals like some gellytes for 35 , a bunch of lunar glides for 50 , saw some Omar Salazar sbs for 35 and some Prod 5s for 45 and Aton of other stuff

^ No prob. And is that Lil Debbie in the avy??
smokin.gif

And also, FNL has the silver anniversary jordan 2010's for $79. In-store only tho. Unlike FTA/FTL/CHMPS, once a shoe/size is not available online, FNL stores cannot order the shoe through their system.

smokin.gif

And also, FNL has the silver anniversary jordan 2010's for $79. In-store only tho. Unlike FTA/FTL/CHMPS, once a shoe/size is not available online, FNL stores cannot order the shoe through their system.

Gabreile Bros opened a new store in cincy so I went to the grand opening today not much to mention they have a ton of hyperdunks in all sizes and colors mixed through out the wall.

This was the only size in the foams the price is $59
2011-07-20%2010.16.45.jpg

2011-07-20%2010.20.11.jpg

My other pics were way to fuzzy

I copped these
2011-07-20%2010.13.00.jpg

This store just opened today and from my understanding doesnt have a phone yet so sorry

Gabreile Bros opened a new store in cincy so I went to the grand opening today not much to mention they have a ton of hyperdunks in all sizes and colors mixed through out the wall.

This was the only size in the foams the price is $59
2011-07-20%2010.16.45.jpg

2011-07-20%2010.20.11.jpg

My other pics were way to fuzzy

I copped these
2011-07-20%2010.13.00.jpg

This store just opened today and from my understanding doesnt have a phone yet so sorry

I did a stock locate on the AM90 Infrareds and the guy told me he couldn't find them.

I did a stock locate on the AM90 Infrareds and the guy told me he couldn't find them.

^ Try One of the other two stores then. Like I said above, I was able to get two 11.5's through champs system.

^ Try One of the other two stores then. Like I said above, I was able to get two 11.5's through champs system.

Originally Posted by AEA18

same here.  talked to two footactions in orlndo and they both said that those were all shipped off to outlets and no longer available.  i was probably talking to idiots though.

Finishline had the orion 7's for $99 in orlando.

Originally Posted by AEA18

same here.  talked to two footactions in orlndo and they both said that those were all shipped off to outlets and no longer available.  i was probably talking to idiots though.

Finishline had the orion 7's for $99 in orlando.

Wish I had them AM90's around my way...Anyone have the SKU???? Any help would be appreciated...Damn damn dannyboy! 11.5 my size too...smh

Wish I had them AM90's around my way...Anyone have the SKU???? Any help would be appreciated...Damn damn dannyboy! 11.5 my size too...smh

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

you have the product # or the SKU on those? lmk thx

you have the product # or the SKU on those? lmk thx

smokin.gif

Price matched at my local FTL 
happy.gif
 and yes it is. 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Price matched at my local FTL 
happy.gif
 and yes it is. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom