Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

I'm off today, but I work tomorrow..I can find out if we phone order them..and if we do, I can give y'all the info and y'all can call up and order them, we have plenty, trust me

I'm off today, but I work tomorrow..I can find out if we phone order them..and if we do, I can give y'all the info and y'all can call up and order them, we have plenty, trust me

^ You might want to edit that bro. I know your only trying to help, but the mods will get you for that.

Here's the Footlocker Sku for the infrareds: 42-09444-0-04

I'll edit this with the UPC when I get home so you guys can go check at champs.

I just left footaction and was told by the manager that they had an order to RTV them a while back, so you guys should just go price match at the other two stores.

^ You might want to edit that bro. I know your only trying to help, but the mods will get you for that.

I just left footaction and was told by the manager that they had an order to RTV them a while back, so you guys should just go price match at the other two stores.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

So I was told that Champs and Footlocker will not price match Footaction...is price matching at the managers discrection or should every Footlocker or Champs price match Footaction?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

So I was told that Champs and Footlocker will not price match Footaction...is price matching at the managers discrection or should every Footlocker or Champs price match Footaction?

jordan 2011 black and white 99.00 at finishline.com size 8-9.5
its a bunch off coupon codes going around and you can order them in store and get em shipped for free.

jordan 2011 black and white 99.00 at finishline.com size 8-9.5
its a bunch off coupon codes going around and you can order them in store and get em shipped for free.

Johnson Creek didn't have anything worth mentioning when I stopped by today but I did talk to one of my old managers who mentioned they got about 8 pairs of Jordan XIII white/red sz 13 earlier in the week but employees and customers cleaned them out in the first about 1.5 days so might want to be on the look out for more popping up.

Johnson Creek didn't have anything worth mentioning when I stopped by today but I did talk to one of my old managers who mentioned they got about 8 pairs of Jordan XIII white/red sz 13 earlier in the week but employees and customers cleaned them out in the first about 1.5 days so might want to be on the look out for more popping up.

Check your local ross got a pair of HyperDunk 2011's for $8, hoping to get a few more pairs later this week.

Check your local ross got a pair of HyperDunk 2011's for $8, hoping to get a few more pairs later this week.

Back
Top Bottom