Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Check your local gabriel brothers/rugged warehouse, whatever it may be in your area.  Just picked up atlantic blue pennys II's for 59.99.  Limited sizes though.

Check your local gabriel brothers/rugged warehouse, whatever it may be in your area.  Just picked up atlantic blue pennys II's for 59.99.  Limited sizes though.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

The Air Max 97 Silver Red at the South Chicago Outlet were B grade.

Damn, I asked couple days ago on here and someone said a-grade?  Can anyone else confirm they're b-grade?  Really the only think I was goin for...

Damn, I asked couple days ago on here and someone said a-grade?  Can anyone else confirm they're b-grade?  Really the only think I was goin for...

Stopped into my Rugged warehouse today (small market store).

Had USA kobe's sz 13 and a few 2010 hyperfuses in scattered sizes. All 59.99.

Stopped into my Rugged warehouse today (small market store).

Had USA kobe's sz 13 and a few 2010 hyperfuses in scattered sizes. All 59.99.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Yes, B-grade, but you wouldnt know it if it wasn't marked.  Box came jacked up, but shoes are immaculate
pimp.gif
.  I lil dirty on the back of the white soles, and the only thing that makes them b-grade to me was one small glue drip in the inside of the right shoe by the toe.  I'll post pics later when i get home

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Yes, B-grade, but you wouldnt know it if it wasn't marked.  Box came jacked up, but shoes are immaculate
pimp.gif
.  I lil dirty on the back of the white soles, and the only thing that makes them b-grade to me was one small glue drip in the inside of the right shoe by the toe.  I'll post pics later when i get home

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Dumb Question, but its been years since I've used a Nike Friends & Family coupon. What are the restrictions of use on the coupon?

Can I use the coupon more than once throughout the weekend?

If I use it, lets say on friday and decide to give it to a friend to use, will it work?

Basically I just want to know if I can use it ore than once throughout the weekend, or If I give it to someone if they can use it even after I've used it. Any Help is appreciated, thanks!
They are one-time use coupons (well, they're supposed to be)... usually, the employees will not let you have it back once you have used it.  You should have 3 separate coupons to use if you got a full sheet, though.  If you only have 1 single coupon, you'll probably only get one shot at it (up to $1000).

The coupon for this F&F is reuseable

Dumb Question, but its been years since I've used a Nike Friends & Family coupon. What are the restrictions of use on the coupon?

If I use it, lets say on friday and decide to give it to a friend to use, will it work?

Basically I just want to know if I can use it ore than once throughout the weekend, or If I give it to someone if they can use it even after I've used it. Any Help is appreciated, thanks!
They are one-time use coupons (well, they're supposed to be)... usually, the employees will not let you have it back once you have used it.  You should have 3 separate coupons to use if you got a full sheet, though.  If you only have 1 single coupon, you'll probably only get one shot at it (up to $1000).

Tinton Falls NJ Nike Store

Not much..hash wall is additional 20% and 30% coupon is stackable...
nike-air-max-penny-1-black-club-purple-2.jpg

FSR $47.97 not on hash..in the bins so only additional 30% with coupon

Tinton Falls NJ Nike Store

Not much..hash wall is additional 20% and 30% coupon is stackable...
nike-air-max-penny-1-black-club-purple-2.jpg

FSR $47.97 not on hash..in the bins so only additional 30% with coupon

I'm new to the F&F game. It's only for Nike outlets? Can it be used online? Phone orders? (I think someone said no) And will stores give them out?

I'm new to the F&F game. It's only for Nike outlets? Can it be used online? Phone orders? (I think someone said no) And will stores give them out?

EA 50 this weekend.... power up.... might be the weakest one to date from what I hear (no stocc locate, llooonnnnngggg exclu list, etc.) but I wont complain....

smokin.gif

EA 50 this weekend.... power up.... might be the weakest one to date from what I hear (no stocc locate, llooonnnnngggg exclu list, etc.) but I wont complain....

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Wait, what? Reusable?  Man I hope this is true so I can go to both outlets during the weekend. Can anybody else confirm this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Wait, what? Reusable?  Man I hope this is true so I can go to both outlets during the weekend. Can anybody else confirm this?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom