Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

EA 50 this weekend.... power up.... might be the weakest one to date from what I hear (no stocc locate, llooonnnnngggg exclu list, etc.) but I wont complain....

smokin.gif

FTL excluded ALL Jordan Retro's....Sup with that??? You'd think they would happy to see those Cardinals and Orions finally start moving...

Originally Posted by Agent0024

EA 50 this weekend.... power up.... might be the weakest one to date from what I hear (no stocc locate, llooonnnnngggg exclu list, etc.) but I wont complain....

smokin.gif

FTL excluded ALL Jordan Retro's....Sup with that??? You'd think they would happy to see those Cardinals and Orions finally start moving...

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

The Air Max 97 Silver Red at the South Chicago Outlet were B grade.
How much were they going for?

Went to the South Chicago Outlet and the Air Max 97 were $60 with a coupon came out to $42.  They only had small sizes left, nothing higher then a 10.
They also had:

Coughdrop Foams - $90 (I think 11 was the biggest size)

Jordan 2011 White/Black - $120 (No size 11.5, which is my size).

Air Max 2011 Black/Blue - $120

Kobe VI White/Yellow - $100

If you check the post a couple of pages ago, pretty much everything in the picture they still have.

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

The Air Max 97 Silver Red at the South Chicago Outlet were B grade.
How much were they going for?

Went to the South Chicago Outlet and the Air Max 97 were $60 with a coupon came out to $42.  They only had small sizes left, nothing higher then a 10.
They also had:

Coughdrop Foams - $90 (I think 11 was the biggest size)

Jordan 2011 White/Black - $120 (No size 11.5, which is my size).

Air Max 2011 Black/Blue - $120

Kobe VI White/Yellow - $100

If you check the post a couple of pages ago, pretty much everything in the picture they still have.

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

They are one-time use coupons (well, they're supposed to be)... usually, the employees will not let you have it back once you have used it.  You should have 3 separate coupons to use if you got a full sheet, though.  If you only have 1 single coupon, you'll probably only get one shot at it (up to $1000).

The coupon for this F&F is reuseable

Wait, what? Reusable?  Man I hope this is true so I can go to both outlets during the weekend. Can anybody else confirm this?
nerd.gif

From my experience, they always take the coupon, but I just went to an outlet today and the cashier gave it back to me and said that I could use it all weekend.  Funny thing is that my buddy was at a different cashier and she took his card, so I guess it all depends on the person.

They are one-time use coupons (well, they're supposed to be)... usually, the employees will not let you have it back once you have used it.  You should have 3 separate coupons to use if you got a full sheet, though.  If you only have 1 single coupon, you'll probably only get one shot at it (up to $1000).

Wait, what? Reusable?  Man I hope this is true so I can go to both outlets during the weekend. Can anybody else confirm this?
nerd.gif

From my experience, they always take the coupon, but I just went to an outlet today and the cashier gave it back to me and said that I could use it all weekend.  Funny thing is that my buddy was at a different cashier and she took his card, so I guess it all depends on the person.

nerd.gif

Coupon is reuseable. 1000$ limit

nerd.gif

Coupon is reuseable. 1000$ limit

These are still at the footaction in the tricounty mall(cincinnati ohio)

2011-07-27%2011.17.00.jpg

says has most sizes of these

2011-07-27%2011.22.31.jpg

says he has 9 and 10 in these 

He didnt go in the back and check so this could be wrong but please dont kill the messenger 

He didnt go in the back and check so this could be wrong but please dont kill the messenger 

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Do they do phone orders?

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Do they do phone orders?

I thought I posted the number. i told the guy I knew someone out of state that wanted them and he said to call so

FOOTACTION
TRI COUNTY MALL
11700 PRINCETON ROAD
CINCINNATI , OH 45246

I thought I posted the number. i told the guy I knew someone out of state that wanted them and he said to call so

FOOTACTION
TRI COUNTY MALL
11700 PRINCETON ROAD
CINCINNATI , OH 45246

Back
Top Bottom