Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by jordan11s

Originally Posted by dkVCU

Best 6 bills I've spent in awhile..
u probaly shouldnt have posted these jordan cool grey  11 and concordspicked up for 600  here then try to sell them in the 11.5 and up forum for 450 each
laugh.gif
That's a common occurrence on NT. People post pickups and state the price and the same night they're in the B/S Forum for triple the price. Can't knock the hustle though, I guess.

Even though I have the other retro release of these I couldn't pass on another pair for $69... quality is pretty good on these too.

Even though I have the other retro release of these I couldn't pass on another pair for $69... quality is pretty good on these too.

I guess the same people @Wilson work for Nike. "Let's reissue an outdated dinosaur and sell it to the public for more it's original price" I fell for the hype since I gave my OG version to either my least favorite relative
embarassed.gif
or Salvation Army.
397720962.jpg

I guess the same people @Wilson work for Nike. "Let's reissue an outdated dinosaur and sell it to the public for more it's original price" I fell for the hype since I gave my OG version to either my least favorite relative
embarassed.gif
or Salvation Army.
397720962.jpg

Originally Posted by optimusp517

How are people gettin them under retail?! Employee store?

You better know it, if you are paying over retail on the new stuff you are losing... I prefer to spend the big bucks on the golden oldies. I really appreciate having the privilege of shopping the ES store.. Some here take it for granted, but it's something I don't take lightly... Sneaker lovers heaven for sure!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

How are people gettin them under retail?! Employee store?

You better know it, if you are paying over retail on the new stuff you are losing... I prefer to spend the big bucks on the golden oldies. I really appreciate having the privilege of shopping the ES store.. Some here take it for granted, but it's something I don't take lightly... Sneaker lovers heaven for sure!

Back
Top Bottom