Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Why does it matter if you pay retail or not? If you got the money, buy them. If you don't, don't. It's quite simple. If I want the sneaker I'm going to buy it... price doesn't mean much.
Q F T

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

dude goes thru the trouble of making a label to tell us its not our business, but yet puts up the receipt
Real Talk fam, the "none of your business label" is for reasons that obviously you know nothing about, therefore don't speak about it. 2nd, Posting the receipt is just to make u Retail price junkies sick!
roll.gif
roll.gif
U go right ahead and continue paying retail prices, and im going to go ahead and continue
roll.gif
kenny-albums-kenny-s-album-picture27602-calm-down-bro.jpg

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

dude goes thru the trouble of making a label to tell us its not our business, but yet puts up the receipt
Real Talk fam, the "none of your business label" is for reasons that obviously you know nothing about, therefore don't speak about it. 2nd, Posting the receipt is just to make u Retail price junkies sick!
roll.gif
roll.gif
U go right ahead and continue paying retail prices, and im going to go ahead and continue
roll.gif
kenny-albums-kenny-s-album-picture27602-calm-down-bro.jpg

Just got the best pick-up of my life.
7 t-mac's for $70 dollars.
Most nds

9NrDql.jpg

a6gBhl.jpg

iQgxtl.jpg

kV4wXl.jpg

jFUThl.jpg

LWskcl.jpg

zpNoYl.jpg

tYjodl.jpg

so pumped.
Dude that sold them to me was really cool too.
Used to work at a footlocker so he got them all at a good price.

Just got the best pick-up of my life.
7 t-mac's for $70 dollars.
Most nds

9NrDql.jpg

a6gBhl.jpg

iQgxtl.jpg

kV4wXl.jpg

jFUThl.jpg

LWskcl.jpg

zpNoYl.jpg

tYjodl.jpg

so pumped.
Dude that sold them to me was really cool too.
Used to work at a footlocker so he got them all at a good price.

Id like a pair of those XI's to beat up but I tried them on and they instantly hurt my feet. No go for me but they look nice

Id like a pair of those XI's to beat up but I tried them on and they instantly hurt my feet. No go for me but they look nice

I'm salty I don't have connects to hook me up with shoes for under retail.  Oh wait, I do, I just don't have the need to boast about it.

I'm salty I don't have connects to hook me up with shoes for under retail.  Oh wait, I do, I just don't have the need to boast about it.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

rl-quality is good im assuming this is due to the limit gr just guessing but id hoop on this bro....
Thanks, I may grab a pair this week.

Dope Aqua 8s, never replaced my pair, craccing pisses me off.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

rl-quality is good im assuming this is due to the limit gr just guessing but id hoop on this bro....
Thanks, I may grab a pair this week.

Dope Aqua 8s, never replaced my pair, craccing pisses me off.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

You know funny thing same thing happened to me yesterday! They don't feel like the old ones that I used to have. I passed on the pair unfortunately. Back to the OG stuff patent leather all day everyday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

You know funny thing same thing happened to me yesterday! They don't feel like the old ones that I used to have. I passed on the pair unfortunately. Back to the OG stuff patent leather all day everyday
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom