Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Originally Posted by mu2ri

can't blv bamas was out here stabbing + killin' + robbin' dudes off some kix [@pg plaza in the DMV, that is], c'mon doggie. makes no damn sense!
sick.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

be safe n enjoy y'alls weekend
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

for foams dam its that serious down there in the dmv i dont even think foams move out where i live i still see random pewter and blues laying around not to mention not to long ago they were practically giving away pearls

Originally Posted by mu2ri

can't blv bamas was out here stabbing + killin' + robbin' dudes off some kix [@pg plaza in the DMV, that is], c'mon doggie. makes no damn sense!
sick.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

be safe n enjoy y'alls weekend
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

for foams dam its that serious down there in the dmv i dont even think foams move out where i live i still see random pewter and blues laying around not to mention not to long ago they were practically giving away pearls

norcalballgirl - Dope SBs
pimp.gif

BalikBX - Nice mango stabs...I still regret passing on those when they first came out.
mad.gif

norcalballgirl - Dope SBs
pimp.gif

BalikBX - Nice mango stabs...I still regret passing on those when they first came out.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

nice lv coin purse and diamond tee
Thanks bro, I ended up not even wearing those though... Thought about it before I got dressed and went with something different. Same day copp and rock just didn't feel right to me.

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

nice lv coin purse and diamond tee
Thanks bro, I ended up not even wearing those though... Thought about it before I got dressed and went with something different. Same day copp and rock just didn't feel right to me.

Originally Posted by jberk81

Today. Happy Canada Day!

clean dude. you've been my fav dresser in here lately. proportions are right and the tongue seems to always be out. just my style. no rainbow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jberk81

Today. Happy Canada Day!

clean dude. you've been my fav dresser in here lately. proportions are right and the tongue seems to always be out. just my style. no rainbow.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom