Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Don't let me catch you on the streets...I'd straight beat you to get them bad boys from you.
laugh.gif

Damn, been on the hunt for a DS pair of Indiglo's for ages. The thing with XIV's is that they get those pressure cracks and the suede toe area creases like a muhffff

Originally Posted by Stixx

didn't know u had them Olive's Kallie...
mad.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif

smokin.gif

If u wore an 8.5...you'd def have some missing kix...lol

Yo real talk, you're not invited in my crib anymore, you plotting
wink.gif

Lwerd- thank bro, honestly I hope a retro doesn't come. The last retro they didn't sell till the arabs painted them all black. No love for olive 9s till way after

IcopJordans- You have a fitted for every pair of kicks, your hat collection must be OD, good stuff.

Cham- Thanks bro, Dope Pro Bs, I miss the simple high quality GR leather dunk releases circa 2002. I had every damn pair, my fav being the black/grey with gum sole
pimp.gif

Today to chill with the homies.... Jordan Flow Day 13

Originally Posted by Stixx

didn't know u had them Olive's Kallie...
mad.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif

smokin.gif

If u wore an 8.5...you'd def have some missing kix...lol

Yo real talk, you're not invited in my crib anymore, you plotting
wink.gif

Lwerd- thank bro, honestly I hope a retro doesn't come. The last retro they didn't sell till the arabs painted them all black. No love for olive 9s till way after

IcopJordans- You have a fitted for every pair of kicks, your hat collection must be OD, good stuff.

Cham- Thanks bro, Dope Pro Bs, I miss the simple high quality GR leather dunk releases circa 2002. I had every damn pair, my fav being the black/grey with gum sole
pimp.gif

Today to chill with the homies.... Jordan Flow Day 13

Back
Top Bottom