Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx fellas!

kal, how you keep them from paint cracking? or you just unDS?

Proto/Diplomat- This was only my second wear, I'm sure cracking is to come as I weigh 235.... I just take it light while walking around, well I don't walk much, just chill when I get out the car. I look for a DS double all the time just in case.

Spiderman- Thanks dude

Kazi- Thanks bro... Nike Air is nostalgic of high school years for me, now if someone can donate me some 4s (cough, cough)

Lots of 6s on the page and lebrons

NWT- I had those, sure didn't look that good when I had em, camera tricks 101 ( I don't care what you say)
laugh.gif

Today to breakfast- Jordan Flow day 13

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx fellas!

kal, how you keep them from paint cracking? or you just unDS?

Proto/Diplomat- This was only my second wear, I'm sure cracking is to come as I weigh 235.... I just take it light while walking around, well I don't walk much, just chill when I get out the car. I look for a DS double all the time just in case.

Spiderman- Thanks dude

Kazi- Thanks bro... Nike Air is nostalgic of high school years for me, now if someone can donate me some 4s (cough, cough)

Lots of 6s on the page and lebrons

NWT- I had those, sure didn't look that good when I had em, camera tricks 101 ( I don't care what you say)
laugh.gif

Today to breakfast- Jordan Flow day 13

This dude Kal steady droppin bombs with wreckless abandon- some dudes may be gettin hurt feelins- lol. OG steel X's coming soon.......
nerd.gif

Verse, those kostons look sweet, i couldnt find a pair that felt right on the feet, but that blue/red combo with the silver is sick
smokin.gif

@Yagbolz: nice pics there amigo
Today: supposed to hit 108, too damm hot

This dude Kal steady droppin bombs with wreckless abandon- some dudes may be gettin hurt feelins- lol. OG steel X's coming soon.......
nerd.gif

Verse, those kostons look sweet, i couldnt find a pair that felt right on the feet, but that blue/red combo with the silver is sick
smokin.gif

@Yagbolz: nice pics there amigo
Today: supposed to hit 108, too damm hot

Back
Top Bottom