Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

RL killing it for sure.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DerrrtyDirk

This dude Kal steady droppin bombs with wreckless abandon- some dudes may be gettin hurt feelins- lol. OG steel X's coming soon.......
nerd.gif

Thank you sir, and yea I want to unDS those some time soon, and a couple other things I'm sitting on. I have too much stuff I never wear, not sure what I was waiting for but I recently realized I need to enjoy it before they crack, yellow, etc. Life is short. Either wear or sell em and Imma wear em.

Diplomat -
blackwhitecookie.gif

The Assassin- Thanks man!!

Verse- I don't know how you and some of the other guys in here do this every day, I'm gonna try to keep up with guys. Dope Koston SBs, very slept on

Sneakerking- Dope indiglos and Olive 9s....geesh they haven't even cracked yet
nerd.gif

Cham- Dope SBs!!

Craze- TTYS Iowas

Ash- Nice Stabs

Originally Posted by DerrrtyDirk

This dude Kal steady droppin bombs with wreckless abandon- some dudes may be gettin hurt feelins- lol. OG steel X's coming soon.......
nerd.gif

Thank you sir, and yea I want to unDS those some time soon, and a couple other things I'm sitting on. I have too much stuff I never wear, not sure what I was waiting for but I recently realized I need to enjoy it before they crack, yellow, etc. Life is short. Either wear or sell em and Imma wear em.

Diplomat -
blackwhitecookie.gif

The Assassin- Thanks man!!

Verse- I don't know how you and some of the other guys in here do this every day, I'm gonna try to keep up with guys. Dope Koston SBs, very slept on

Sneakerking- Dope indiglos and Olive 9s....geesh they haven't even cracked yet
nerd.gif

Cham- Dope SBs!!

Craze- TTYS Iowas

Ash- Nice Stabs

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

RL Treyce- Lol they did crack well in the inner sides. Thats just a recycled pic just forgot to put that haha.

Still clean as hell

Inside cracking > Outside cracking

Originally Posted by sneakerking2033

RL Treyce- Lol they did crack well in the inner sides. Thats just a recycled pic just forgot to put that haha.

Still clean as hell

Inside cracking > Outside cracking

Back
Top Bottom