Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

RL - those Playoff 12 are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thank you sir, Dope Duke hat

Illy- Thank you sir, they are in my top 5 for sure.

IcopJordans- Those cherrywoods...
sick.gif

I love all shoes but there is nothing like a crispy pair of Jordans that you can rock without all the kids doing the same.... (heads to Ebay)

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

RL - those Playoff 12 are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thank you sir, Dope Duke hat

Illy- Thank you sir, they are in my top 5 for sure.

IcopJordans- Those cherrywoods...
sick.gif

I love all shoes but there is nothing like a crispy pair of Jordans that you can rock without all the kids doing the same.... (heads to Ebay)

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

No love for the Kostons RL?

Not big in the states then are they? Coz they're a big deal over here.

Get on it.

Are they? They look super comfortable, I just haven't given them a chance. I won't lie there are alot of shoes that release and I don't try them on or give them a shot. I'm stuck in a world of retro where I just buy my childhood favorites and rarely step out that box. The only shoes I have that aren't some form of retro are Lebron 8s and AM2009, never tried kobes, Lunars, Free run and all the other good stuff I see you guys pickup and give good reviews. I will check them out.
Oh yeah, Lunar insoles dude, Lunarrrrrr.......

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

No love for the Kostons RL?

Not big in the states then are they? Coz they're a big deal over here.

Get on it.

Are they? They look super comfortable, I just haven't given them a chance. I won't lie there are alot of shoes that release and I don't try them on or give them a shot. I'm stuck in a world of retro where I just buy my childhood favorites and rarely step out that box. The only shoes I have that aren't some form of retro are Lebron 8s and AM2009, never tried kobes, Lunars, Free run and all the other good stuff I see you guys pickup and give good reviews. I will check them out.
Oh yeah, Lunar insoles dude, Lunarrrrrr.......

Back
Top Bottom