Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

Good looks everyone....na that's not my truck its my wife's uncle.......aug 6th is what their sayin the rd is now

Ape2Kl.jpg

Asics Gel Lyte III. This one of the original colorways that came out in the early 90s. These retro'd for the first time back in 05' and I was all over them. I had the originals when I was younger and my friends thought I was crazy lol.
2ezo7xl.jpg

ps- The most comfortable shoe EVER.

Asics Gel Lyte III. This one of the original colorways that came out in the early 90s. These retro'd for the first time back in 05' and I was all over them. I had the originals when I was younger and my friends thought I was crazy lol.
2ezo7xl.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

they really are amazingly comfortable.
pimp.gif

thinking about unDSing the mint leaf's tonight.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

they really are amazingly comfortable.
pimp.gif

thinking about unDSing the mint leaf's tonight.

Back
Top Bottom