Official JULY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatup, no one is "mad" that they dont do phone orders. Of course we would rather them, but they don't and we deal with it. This is not just some new policy they up ad started. We understand that they don't. True, either way they're going to sell them, so who cares if they ship some of the shoes rather than hand to hand? Were paying the shipping. Idk which stores you've been in, but the ones I've seen they have PLENTY of employees working at any given time. Remember, it is their job. So what's the deal with taking some info over the phone? They're still selling
It's like taking a girl out? Come on now, that's a reach

Mikey, she told me no phone orders and she can't hold them either (yesterday)

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

Beatup, no one is "mad" that they dont do phone orders. Of course we would rather them, but they don't and we deal with it. This is not just some new policy they up ad started. We understand that they don't. True, either way they're going to sell them, so who cares if they ship some of the shoes rather than hand to hand? Were paying the shipping. Idk which stores you've been in, but the ones I've seen they have PLENTY of employees working at any given time. Remember, it is their job. So what's the deal with taking some info over the phone? They're still selling
It's like taking a girl out? Come on now, that's a reach

Mikey, she told me no phone orders and she can't hold them either (yesterday)
Taking girl out, bad analogy I admit.  More accurate would be like a big box retailer not accepting coupons on a Retro.  

I understand that you may have seen plenty of employees working in some stores and yes, these stores may have been well able to process an order.  I do know that the phone order process takes from the moment you call to the shoes being shipped & ready to go a minimum of 20 minutes.  It's not a big deal if you're processing a few randoms but when you're taking orders every other call for a shoe it becomes too much.   

Originally Posted by never wear them

any word if there is gonna be a Clearance sale for NDC???
Yeap. I think a 25 or 20 % off clearance is coming. They had one around this time last year

REGARDING COUPONS

- DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS FOR COUPONS. THEY WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.
- IF YOU HAVE EXTRA COUPONS AND WOULD LIKE TO SHARE, PLEASE POST A REPLY HERE. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, USE PM.
- RECEIVING $ (ASIDE FROM POSTAGE REIMBURSEMENT) FOR THE COUPONS IS NOT ALLOWED.
- AGAIN, DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS FOR COUPONS.

san diego outlet on the backwall
c25353b4ef879b7c9df3baaa5df16cfd42b52a2.jpg

a42155e59495b9591b8b766f50e4a90c47b8db0.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr CoOrdinate

Tucson outlet has ALOT of those ^ hyperdunks at 99

Other than that just some lebron soldiers

I picked up the maroon air max 90s there for 47
any of those lebrons in s.cali? any info would help need to buy 10 pairs to bring to the philippines for my bball team for fiesta thanks

Deer Park 7/16:

Jordan JBC Blue colorway 2012- $150.00
Jordan 2012 grey/neon -$150.00
The 2012 are on display but boxes are in the stockroom u gotta ask for your size.
Jordan 2011 white/red -$119.99

Jordan 8.0 white/blue, white/red, white/black/red 89.99 or 79.99
Air max 2011 LEA $99.99 black/red and black/grey

21 Mercer
I went to 21 mercer and copped the WHat The Max Air Max 90 (Olympic) last week for $69.97 on sale dont know if every Nike store carries that same price.

Just checked out San ysidro outlets. Not much there. Saw some silver anniversary Jordan 2010's for $130, not sure of sizes. Also some Jordan 2011 and 2012's same price I think. Had size 15 Jordan xi's lows at front, didn't ask about price.

Forgot to add saw at orange ca outlet Jordan 8.0 aqua colorway $70 marked down. Majority of sizes up to 12 but no 11.5. Also San ysidro had 20% off hash wall but was straight rubbish from what I saw.

I got theses at the Edinburgh,Indiana Nike outlet yesterday for 32.00 with a 5$ coupon I had.Nike Hyperdunk 2010 PE (Lamar Odom)

I stopped in South Chicago last night and saw a few things...

Lebron 9 "Cool Grey" 469764 007 10.5-12 $129.99

Air Penny 2 "Sprite" and "Volt" 535600 431 & 535600 003 FSR $109.99

Air Max Uptempo 97 Black/Metallic Silver 399207 001 Scattered Sizes $69.97

Air Max 1 Black History Months "BHM" 521299 090 8.5 to 9.5 $79.99

Toki Supreme QS "Henna" Almost FSR $69.99 - Amazing quality, I actually copped this one 

Air Jordan XIV White/Varsity Red "B-Grade" Scattered Sizes $129.99 (I think)

Kobe VI 429659 010 & 429659 100 Scattered Sizes $64.99 (I think)
Hyperdunk 2011 including  2011 Supreme version in too many color ways to name

Air Jordan 2012 in too many color ways to name
Olympic Elite Socks white/red and whte/navy $16

That's all can remember...

since we changed over is there anyway to put this post as a sticky on the top of the page ?

Best we can do is post a link at the top of the page which is already there.
I did make it more obvious since reading your post tho.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
not sure if anyone still lookin for military IVs but just stumbled upon some on jimmyjazz. only size 9 avail. for retail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom