OFFICIAL JULY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Nike Factory in Camarillo has Bred Flyknit 1s on hash walls for $69.99 [pre-discount], Space Jam XXXIIs for $89.99 I think, Michigan XIIs [unknown price], CG low XIs [$109].

When asking if they have anything else (“in the back in the cage”), they now screen your question by asking what size you are first, then coming out with whatever they have in your size.

Sales associate did share a tidbit though that there are unopened boxes labeled “Air Jordan 3” that he doesn’t know of. No one had a key to that cage until next week.

Anybody been to Oak Brook or Rosemont lately? Anything popping at either spot?

Went to Rosemont yesterday and nothing there, at least not anymore. They had some Jordan 5 Premiums that some guy picked up for $199 + 20%. Same with some Vapor Maxes that an employee held for himself for $130.

Might be going to Kenosha today if I have time to quickly stop by.

CC2FE3C7-9D3F-4313-9D00-07842B98BCC9.jpeg
Came across these bad boys here in Utah this morning . 20% off the $225 NRG pricetag.

Went to Rosemont yesterday and nothing there, at least not anymore. They had some Jordan 5 Premiums that some guy picked up for $199 + 20%. Same with some Vapor Maxes that an employee held for himself for $130.

Might be going to Kenosha today if I have time to quickly stop by.

Went to Kenosha and nothing there. They have some 17's in the back not on hash. They did have some Airmax 95s for $130 not on hash.

Nike East Los

20% off hash, 30% off clearance

Saw a pair of “Last Shot” AJ 14’s on back wall, size 12 - $190 plus discount

Home Lonzo Ball swingman - $55, plus 30% off FSR

I picked up the Kobe city edition for $62

Was the Kobe city edition jerseys Lonzo and Ingram jerseys only?

Was the Kobe city edition jerseys Lonzo and Ingram jerseys only?

Kobe city? Lol bro had to reread this message a few times because it really had me confused for a minute... They only had the LAKERS city edition in Kobe, the rest were as shown in the pics

Kobe city? Lol bro had to reread this message a few times because it really had me confused for a minute... They only had the LAKERS city edition in Kobe, the rest were as shown in the pics

:rofl:
my bad
from your picture, only looks like a few left?

There were about 4 Kobe jerseys left, all size L.

FSR of the Lonzo jerseys, shouldn’t have a problem getting any size of those. Maybe 2 of each size of the Ingram’s.

This was as of 5-6pm Saturday of course

There were about 4 Kobe jerseys left, all size L.

FSR of the Lonzo jerseys, shouldn’t have a problem getting any size of those. Maybe 2 of each size of the Ingram’s.

This was as of 5-6pm Saturday of course
Potentially Ingram or Lonzo might be traded

Potentially Ingram or Lonzo might be traded
That’s definitely a possibility, however I did read somewhere online that the Lakers will be debuting updated jerseys next season. If true, the current ones will probably start showing up in outlets heavily discounted like the ones here at E.L

Picked up a stack of friends and family cards to my local eating spot. Still havent gotten an email or anything from nike though.

chicago heads...late pass, but i didnt know there was a factory outlet in oakbrook. wife had to run an errand next door, so i popped in.

random gems on the hash...single pairs, no other sizes.

cortez kenny 3 sz 10 - $100 (retail)
420FD4C8-19DF-4DE3-9EE1-3A608C802E67.jpeg

black metallic 5 sz 8.5 - $120
8421544E-9096-4627-B95C-FB30D15E76B2.jpeg

4lab1 sz 9.5 - didnt catch the price
91A170EA-4BFF-40BD-9AD5-A512DB348800.jpeg

pinnacle 1 sz 9.5 - $299
EC3687E3-F1D9-4D23-810C-10141138FB7B.jpeg

edit: D Da Lone Wolf arzo1130 arzo1130

Last edited:
Heads up everyone, the F&F 30% email has been sent out today. I got mine. Not sure if this is the "generic" code or the one and done code. Check your email the next days for it.

I stopped by South Chi Nike Outlet over the weekend and the Jordan 1/Converse pack was there for $240. Other than that nothing really caught my eye like that.

Back
Top Bottom