OFFICIAL JULY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!! Thanks alot bro. Another buddy told me it looks dry there also. SMH. I might call and check the clothing sales maybe. But if not, I may just go to Detroit. I really wanted a hoop shoe like the AD or KD if it was priced reasonably. The red kd9 is still 79 there also when its 45$ other places. SMH

No problem man! I thought I'd go yesterday to get the pick of the litter but there was seriously nothing interesting to me. I always stock up on Elite socks during the sales and even those where only in stock in red, blue, etc... I did make sure to ask 2 employees if they had anything hiding in the back and they did have one Brave Blue Kobe XI that was a return but it was 1.5 sizes too small for me.

Do you know if the stores restock during these events or is it probably just what I saw yesterday? And how's the Detroit location atm, does anyone know?

Man them cats will lie to you in your face I asked in any retros in the back. Dude was like come back tomorrow we have to do inventory. another worker went to the back came back with some retros shoes. Saved my whole trip. Sad part dude said he been telling nike plus members that all day. So I will come on friday when there is nothing left. Icing on the cake the first worker came by nodding his head when he saw I had the shoes. He knew I was bout to catch a steal of a deal.

I can't count how many times I've asked an employee if they have a certain shoe in the back and be told that they don't. Then 5 minutes later when I ask a different employee they kindly pull up their mobile device, find said shoe and go pull it from the back. It's kind of sad.

On another note my local outlet wouldn't even tell if they had a certain shoe in stock when I called yesterday. I wasn't even asking for size information. Just simply do you still have any colors/sizes of xyz shoe left in the store? It's one of those moments where you start to realize you may be outgrowing a brand.

No problem man! I thought I'd go yesterday to get the pick of the litter but there was seriously nothing interesting to me. I always stock up on Elite socks during the sales and even those where only in stock in red, blue, etc... I did make sure to ask 2 employees if they had anything hiding in the back and they did have one Brave Blue Kobe XI that was a return but it was 1.5 sizes too small for me.

Do you know if the stores restock during these events or is it probably just what I saw yesterday? And how's the Detroit location atm, does anyone know?

it is always possible of a small restock for the Weekend days. But more than likely what you saw yesterday is what they will have. I am hitting Detroit today around 3-4pm. Hopefully I can update with a little good news. The homie Zyzz might get there before me and he will update usually also.

I might grab the MC KD Elite for 64$ which is not bad. Or the Red KD 9 for 44$ but that makes me mad because at some outlets they are 45$ before discount.

Has anyone gone to Detroit? Still haven't made my way down there. They didn't have much earlier in the week so I bet most of the decent stuff is cleaned out.

Kinda interested in clothing at this point if the sales on point

Damn...Southside just stay winning....

Ghetto Gardens in Jersey as of yesterday didnt have much...

Cruz Trainers in Black (FSR) $59

Im gonna head back later today Ill send a better report.

Hit Flushing yesterday as well....

Asian Mob was in full effect...If your not on your grind dont even bother...

I saw a few SF-AF1's come out...it was like putting meat in a piranha tank...

Has anyone gone to Detroit? Still haven't made my way down there. They didn't have much earlier in the week so I bet most of the decent stuff is cleaned out.

Kinda interested in clothing at this point if the sales on point

I am going to try and make it down there today for sure.

Nike store in Jersey Shore Premium outlets had Motorsports IVs (I believe around $140)
All Star VI's, White Yin-Yang 1s for $99.

For basics: Black Air Max 90 flyknits - $69.99. Other than that the stock was mostly meh.

The employees at Viejas were really cool. If you didn't have the code, they told people to download the app and they'd wait for them.

Are there any sales this weekend because if not F&F is pretty obsolete for me since my outlet has 30% every once in a while without F&f.

Long time ago 30% FnF days were money because usually it did not stop whatever usual sale was going on at the store. Now I have noticed when FnF comes up, they remove whatever sale was going on.

So I use to score a ton of crap when they had 20% off hash wall or 20-30% off certain clothing THEN use the 30% FnF on top of that.

Heading up to Oxnard today for the weekend and I'm stopping at 2-3 outlets on the drive. Got a couple survey coupons that expire soon. I'll report any good finds I come across

The clearance store in Viejas does this. Saved so much money buying stuff on top of the 30% and the Survey $10 cards.

Nike South Chicago still has the KD 9s red for $75. I went last night and ended up just grabbing a pair of 1s for $54 with the discount. I wanna go back and see if they have any Roshe 2s on sale. Might go back after work today since I'll have some down time.

Arundel mills Factory Store MD

Nothing extra off hash wall

Lunarepic low Flyknit 2 863779-002 size 7-12, 13 and 14 $119.99

Lunarepic Flyknit 818676-402 size 9-10.5, 12-13 and 14 $79.97

KD9 843392-611 size 7.5-12, 13 and 14 $74.97

KD9 843392-100 size 8-12 and one sizr 14 $119.99

KD9 elite multi color size 8, 9.5-11.5 and 14 $99.97

KD9 878637-666 size 8.5-12 $99.99

Kobe AD 852425-110 size 7.5-10, 11, 13 and 14 $129.99

Kobe AD 852425-608 size 7.5, 8, 9-12 and 13 $119.99

Motorsport 4's (Limited sizes) 7.5, 9.5, 10-11, 12 and 15 $149.99

Ying yang 1's (black) size 7, 8, 10-11, 12, 14 and 15 $89.99

Ying yang 1's (white) size 7, 9-11 and 15 $89.99
AF1 Ultra Flyknit mid 817420-005 size 8-12 and 13 $79.99

Hash wall:

Various sizes of the Kobe 11 Avar's $159.99

Various sizes of the Kobe 11 Alt $64.97

Jordan 14 indiglo mostly size 7 $99.97

Various sizes of the Payaa Prem qs 807738-660 $59.99

One size 10 Jordan 17+ Bulls $109.97

Two size 11.5 Soldier 11 844378-060 $109.99

This F&F is kind of weak this go round. The one earlier this year was better with the additional 20% on top of the 30%. Now, only women's footwear are eating. Copped a pair of Olympic 180's for $40, thinking I was going to get them for $30 until the cashier told me nope. Going back to the Taiwan vortex today.

Thinking about making another trip today to the stores I hit up yesterday. I left Viejas after going there when it first opened and then a few of my friends told me that the had heat that wasn't there when I got there. Either they didn't bring them out or somehow there was a shipment that came in. Worth a shot. BTW, I did the surveys yesterday and I already got a $10 coupon. Quickest ever!

My boy lives out there and said he was going after work. He said it has been such trash lately. He is Hoping for some new stock.

Did you hit up Detroit yet? tryna see what my girl wants to do after work. tryna hold off going to Great Lakes because your boy is right, the store is trash and I always say ill never go but I got some free time rest of the day and finished cutting the grass in this heat so... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom