OFFICIAL JULY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went to Howell outlet.

Nothing great. I bought Sz 11.5 Black and Silver Prestos for 43$ after coupon and 10$ off survey.

Then had my wife grab me the red KD 9's for 46$ and the Red kobe AD which came up to 82$ after discount and survey. I had 3 of each and used them all.

My brother said Detroit was pretty much dry of any sales. They had Navy 15s, 4s, and cpl others but all arond 140-retail. Everything there was full price and no shorts on sale. He did say they mentioned tomorrow morning they might put some new stuff out though. I might try and shoot up there and see.

Those red AD should be cheaper man, other spots sold em off for $70 or so

I'm free tomorrow morning so I will def go just because you said they might put out some new stuff which makes sense but who knows

I'm free tomorrow morning so I will def go just because you said they might put out some new stuff which makes sense but who knows

Def way cheaper. Im sick i paid it. But been waiting so long for them to drop i said f it. 10$ of plus 30% had no choice lol..

Precisely why I didn't pick any up. Neither red nor white. We've seen them for $59, $69...I'd hoped they were priced accordingly plus F&F. Not so, unfortunately.

I considered trying out the KD9 elites but I've read too often about the air bags popping. I know Nike's good with the vouchers and what not but I'll pass.
Still, I'll be stuck to this thread all weekend. :tongue:

Precisely why I didn't pick any up. Neither red nor white. We've seen them for $59, $69...I'd hoped they were priced accordingly plus F&F. Not so, unfortunately.

I considered trying out the KD9 elites but I've read too often about the air bags popping. I know Nike's good with the vouchers and what not but I'll pass.
Still, I'll be stuck to this thread all weekend. :tongue:

Trust me, I'm confused why the prices on all pairs especially the Navy are still high.. they were the 2nd color way to drop and sold poorly on every single site and retailer and yet Nike still pricing them above $100 lol

this sale they should have been priced at $99.99 and with discount they would have moved even those who aren't familiar with the shoe period.

oh well

Just came from the Torrance store.

Saw some pure money 4's
all star 6's
red Kobe AD's

Came up on some shorts and pants, they had some Roshe 2's for 39.99

Heads up: My local outlet didn't let me use my survey coupon with the FF. Not sure if that applies to all stores, just be aware.

that's lame. i've had no issue the 1st two times i've used $10 coupons. the last time i used it today, the cash register asked her co-worker next to her if they can use it, and they said yes. she just genuinely didn't know though.
but i also had someone try to tell me that the F&F code is one-time use, which is not true and he tried to get me to buy more stuff lmao

was at clarksburg MD today
not much different than arundel mills -- but had red KOBE ADs on hash wall for $74.97 in several sizes.
was going to cop but sz. 12 was too small in this particular model.
also copped some nikelab tech shorts that were $220 MSRP for like $90 after discount -- was only pair though.

fyi, if you're in the area, whatever arundel mills had that clarksburg had, it was same price or cheaper at arundel mills (besides the ADs) -- which is rare.

ok outlet in San marcos Texas.
Ying yangs 1'S both color ways 49.99 before discount. on hash wall sz 14,15 only.
nothing else really resellers cleaned house yesterday.

Clarksburg, MD. Nothing there. I'm salty that they raised price of AJ6 ASG to $180 from $140 last time I was there. Indiglo 14s for $150. One pair of Kobe ADs in red sz 9.5 on hash wall for $75 pre F&F.

I assume Kobe XI ALT no longer in stock? :frown:

Those are long gone homie.

I'm with you on the AD pricing. I never intended on seeking out a pair of ADs - I'm pretty close to all in on the XIs - but if the pricing were consistent with that we'd seen over the past few months (as low as $49 in some cases) I would have picked up a pair, or maybe two if they felt that good.

Oh well. I'm a patient dude. Inevitably the NXTs will be next in the price drop, and those are the ones I'm really interested in anyway. 8)

Potomac Mills is a mad house. Who are you that's posted up in the back with like 40 black mesh shopping bags full of sneakers and stuff though? Lol

Jordan XXX1 in the black/blue space jam colorway were there in a size 11. Were $120 with hash wall 20% and the FNF coupon still too. Was tempted for myself but I left them. Copped some tanks, shirts, tech fleece and some stuff for the wife and son for the low though.

Those are long gone homie.

I'm with you on the AD pricing. I never intended on seeking out a pair of ADs - I'm pretty close to all in on the XIs - but if the pricing were consistent with that we'd seen over the past few months (as low as $49 in some cases) I would have picked up a pair, or maybe two if they felt that good.

Oh well. I'm a patient dude. Inevitably the NXTs will be next in the price drop, and those are the ones I'm really interested in anyway. 8)

Just went to Detroit, grabbed the last 10.5 and they were still marked 64.99

Just saw the ones I mentioned to you, they basically had all the same stuff as last week. They did however have the Jordan IX. basically cleaned out in those, very few sizes left, I did see a bunch of size 12's and some 8's

priced at $149.99

Air-Jordan-9-Space-Jam-1.jpg

Ontario Mills had couple size 10 Kobe ALT XI for $64.99. Some Ultra High 1s Black Blue for $39.99. Darts in lots of colorways for $59.99.

Knew I should have made the drive to Detroit did they just put those out today? Thought I saw Detroit was dry
Update for the west side of the state Grand Rapids store just has the stuff that's everywhere
Motorsport 4 149
Black Yin Yang 69
White Yin Yang 99
ASG 6 129
Laney and Indiglos most sizes on hash 119 and 99
Blackout racers and Oreo racers 119 size 10 on hash
Couple small sizes of TB3s on hash
Women's pink vapormax retail
All before disco
No tech fleece
Also absolutely nothing in smaller kids sizes EVER 11-3y or whatever it is. I can never find my son **** for shoes here when we go to Chicago it's always gassss

Last edited:
Knew I should have made the drive to Detroit did they just put those out today? Thought I saw Detroit was dry

Not sure, no one else reported them and a member did mention they might put something new out so could have been those. No idea if it was FSR or not? I got there a little before noon so could have went quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom