OFFICIAL JULY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread

3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).
I thought they stopped doing phone orders, if so can you update the info on the first page.

I thought they stopped doing phone orders, if so can you update the info on the first page.

he's just copy and pasting the same stuff from the original thread. phone orders are done with.

also last sale, I think I got the email/app legit date before the sale

Friends and Family July 20-24. I'll try to go by my store tomorrow and get a few passes, if not I'll just send mine from my email to a regular. But you should get a pass via email if you're a Nike Plus member.

KD 9 university red back at Ontario mills for $45. They had larger size left as of this afternoon.

the LB store has almost a full size run if you need to exchange for your size.

Went to Vacaville & saw Motorsport 4s. Mad didn't see any sz 11. They also had roshes 1&2 also flyknit. Must go back since I heard F&F happening on Thursday

Friends and Family July 20-24. I'll try to go by my store tomorrow and get a few passes, if not I'll just send mine from my email to a regular. But you should get a pass via email if you're a Nike Plus member.

I will also try and get a few. If I get the email I will post on here. Hoping to get something.
Btw. Avy checkkkk..? :rolleyes:

Hoping I get the coupon tomorrow usually I get 1 or 2 from employees since I'm there a lot but no dice this time seems they didn't hand as many out or something I usually have the email by now fingers crossed :X

Hoping I get the coupon tomorrow usually I get 1 or 2 from employees since I'm there a lot but no dice this time seems they didn't hand as many out or something I usually have the email by now fingers crossed :X

Me too. Hopefully today or tomorrow I get that email.

IMG_0773.JPG
My store is only giving us four passes, smh. I'll try to get more before Thursday though. I can send out two to NTers.

Edit: nine4one nine4one if you need a pass one is yours.

All passes claimed.

Last edited:
Nothing in the app tho
App code is the money one
Come on Nike+ give us that code!

Last 4 digits on my email is 1493
How about y'all?
Email is one time use I believe
Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back