OFFICIAL JULY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically there aren't any other promotions running in the store during friends and family right? (20% off hash, 30% off apparel, etc.) I want to know whether I should go on the weekend or the first day.

They do run promotions during pass
20% off hash etc...on fri sat sun
Some stores do like Thursday- Monday
I went to one outlet not during F & F on a Monday and they had 30% off hashwall so it varies
I would just go on Thursday and see if they have anything good on the shelves then go back Friday for the additional discounts on the wall
A lot of resellers will hit the outlets on Thursday and clean up most of the good stuff
And also always ask if they have anything good in the back
You will be surprised what they bring out sometimes
Good luck!

Last edited:
I agree with going the first day. From my experiences from the past, all the good stuff is mostly cleaned out by Friday and usually the extra sales don't change except for Mondays. Occasionally they'll bring out something random like TB's on a Saturday

If anyone has any extras coupons, I would greatly appreciate receiving some. I have 3 boys starting school and one playing football and all need shoes. Thanks~

Well it looks like Nike isn't sending the code to the app anymore
Smh Nike just couldn't let us feast during the pass....

Yes u can I've done it plenty of times bro
Well speaking for my store where I work in Norfolk, our head coach ain't letting it fly.

Y'all can try, and report back which location will allow the F&F 30% plus 10% mil disco. I use to do it in Texas but last time I tried in VA...it was a no go bro lol

Well it looks like Nike isn't sending the code to the app anymore
Smh Nike just couldn't let us feast during the pass....
its only 1:30 PM

would be weird if they didn't send it out but who knows

Called NFS @ Great Mall and an associate said All Access Pass should still be going out through Nike app as long as you signed up by yesterday. Gonna pray on it!

its only 1:30 PM

would be weird if they didn't send it out but who knows

You going to Detroit bro? I want to grab some new hoop shoes and shorts. I might right out to Howell Sat morning (only day off smh). But if you hit Detroit before that lmk.

Might do a little scouting and hit up some outlets in the Chicagoland area
Can't make it on Thursday and possibly Friday also smh....
If I do I'll post anything good I see

They do run promotions during pass
20% off hash etc...on fri sat sun
Some stores do like Thursday- Monday
I went to one outlet not during F & F on a Monday and they had 30% off hashwall so it varies
I would just go on Thursday and see if they have anything good on the shelves then go back Friday for the additional discounts on the wall
A lot of resellers will hit the outlets on Thursday and clean up most of the good stuff
And also always ask if they have anything good in the back
You will be surprised what they bring out sometimes
Good luck!
In most cases they will not have a hash percentage during a F&F. It's only happened once.

You going to Detroit bro? I want to grab some new hoop shoes and shorts. I might right out to Howell Sat morning (only day off smh). But if you hit Detroit before that lmk.

i got some stuff going on early afternoon so I might be going in the morning but not 100%. PM me what you're looking for and if I go I got you bro

Nike outlet on MLK in PDX had these today. They also have a few pairs of the sail colorway on hash.

IMG_6525.JPG IMG_6524.JPG

Dang, has anyone seen these floating around in Cali? I need that black and ocean fog colorway. I bought the sail for retail and the leather is HANDS down some of the best leather I've fealt on a shoe.

IMG_4044.JPG
KD 9 Red $45. Ontario Mills outlet in CA
Would be great to get additional 30% off tomorrow but doubt they'll still have my size. Copped with $10 survey gift card for $38 after tax.

Last edited:
Price drop already today
Check ur stores
If you think u can't beat resellers tomorrow then might as well go for it today
Retro 6 allstar are $89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom