OFFICIAL JULY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my code tonight a few hours ago. Gonna head over tomorrow morning when they open. I'll finally get the All-Star 6s. Philadelphia Premium Outlets have them for $129.97 before the 30%. They are a steal for $90! Hope they have some new items.

Sweet. So it sounds like it'll be more than one time use so everyone has a generic code. And additional $10 off too from surveys.

But why does the fine print say ONE TIME USE barcode

If you didn't get the code through the Nike App. Uninstall and reinstall the app and it will be there. Just did it this morning when I didn't get it and once I reinstalled there it was.

Got a personal and generic.
Let some friends save with the generic last time.
Atlanta outlet told my friend she had to have the app, so I had to give her my login.
Outlet here in Dallas didn't even want to see it. She just typed in a code and took the 30% off

Gonna hit up Viejas in a couple of hours. Hopefully there's some good finds there.

Last edited:
Gloucester Premium NJ
1 Jordan 7 ASG on the hash for $179.99

All grey and all black FK hyperlinks - $99.99

All red KD9 - $74.99

That's it. Super dry. I really want to take the drive to AC. They usually have some old stuff. If I head down for the weekend itll be the first thing I do.

Tech Knit pants for $40? shiiiiiiiiiittt

didn't make it to the store this morning, gonna try and go tonight but I assume knowing Detroit dudes anything decent will be cleaned out. We never get good clothing for cheap

Just got back from Philadelphia Premium Outlets. Picked up the Air Jordan 6 ASG for $90.97! A steal!! They had White/red XXXIs for $99.97, Motorsports for $149.97, the ASG 6s, and the Obsidian 15s as well. They did have a return OG 5 Metallic size 9.5 and the 13/14 pack as well.

Mebane, NC

Jordan Metallic 5 OG - large sizes only
Motorsport Jordan IV - various sizes
Jordan XV Obsidian - FSR
Jordan All Star 6 - FSR
Space Jam 31 - various sizes
UNC AMP Trainer 4 - FSR
Michigan AMP Trainer 4 - FSR

image1.PNG
Will this work if I take it to the Nike clearance store?

^ someone mentioned they made them use it thru their app but hopefully they won't make you do that
If they do just pretend you are opening the app lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom