OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Dope Volt09's.
Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

laugh.gif
 @ those pink hyperizes, did you play indoors?  i could never lose to someone wearing pink shoes.

grin.gif
Go home.
smh.gif

DF!!!
indifferent.gif
 @ mikeJordache23

Only real men wear pink HOMIE, get outta here with that

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

laugh.gif
 @ those pink hyperizes, did you play indoors?  i could never lose to someone wearing pink shoes.

grin.gif
Go home.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Whats so funny about wearing pink shoes for breast cancer awareness? They're comfortable, a conversation starter, and I got them for cheap. But to answer your question I played both indoors and outdoors, and you would probably lose if we played.
grin.gif

some people will hate some people will like who cares thats what i got to say... and i didnt get a chance to iron my shorts because i was late.

AYO!

laugh.gif
 calm down everyone. 

baby jumpman, I can respect all that. but trust me I would not lose to someone wearing pink shoes.

SMD!!!

Originally Posted by westhellthug

YO BATTLEGROUND can i get some info on those
Air Zoom Tennis Trainer. I think they came out back in November, I'm not too sure. 

Ray - Nice Safari's and yes I agree. I'm on the look out for the Navy pair

Cincy - Thanks man! I use a Canon 40D

These Bo's shall last another 3-4 years. just finished repainting the outrigger.
c9b25544236e0c57c23bfa64cd82e3d4305eec5.JPG

Nice Bo's a few pages back. They look crease free and brand new.. NICE

those tennis trainers look like a legit shoe in that photo. Nike's sampling makes everything look like crap. They could sell so much more if they didnt look so butchered and mediocre half the time. in  the flesh shots seal the deal 99% of the time

Tired to get this one on time: I'm 10 minutes late: Anyway, this was to Boiling Crab (SJ) to meet with the homies.
Shoes: blk/red IV's ('99)
jeans: Levis
other: DIY circle scarf I made the other day, flipped it into an accented vest. Which in turn matched my feather necklace.
I'm grinning, I swear
8523449a511873308cea37365bdf6a51677467.jpg

P.s.
truniversal: Well respected, and very dope. I didn't sit and pick that spot for nothing
wink.gif

mikeJordache23: sorry buddy.
pharO: Thank you dear. You're looking spiffy in that fit as well.

^ Lol, cheer up.
WallyHopp wrote:
These Bo's shall last another 3-4 years. just finished repainting the outrigger.

those tennis trainers look like a legit shoe in that photo. Nike's sampling makes everything look like crap. They could sell so much more if they didnt look so butchered and mediocre half the time. in  the flesh shots seal the deal 99% of the time

That looks pretty good.  What kind of paint did you use? The edges look a bit scuffed, but other than that, they look good for XX year old kicks.  
BG's always had sharp pics... Actually, I felt that all 3 colorways of the Zoom Tennis Trainer were pretty decent.  

BG, Maza, Wally and Soled 0ut...
pimp.gif

As for me, a very underrated shoe today:

Found a gang of BEAT beaters while cleaning out my closet
nerd.gif

ahhhh memories...

Here you go, this is the best I can do for now....can't get the whole wall on the pic cause the room is so small.
laugh.gif

I'm planning a collection post soon though...if I ever get round to it
tongue.gif

R.I.P to my man Gio shot himself in the head the army messed his life up bad man he was only 20
i hope you go to heaven man i miss you!! we all miss you!!

My man loved 11's bigger sneaker head then i was so im rock 11's all this week for him
past two days!!

dope fits everyone

sneakerjunkie -> sorry for your loss. im sure hes in a better place.

Back
Top Bottom