OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Illustrayt-very nice LunarSwift..I picked up a pair in NYC when my a.m.90s werent cutting and I gotta say that they are one of the all time most comfy pair of shoes I've ever wore..Seriously thinking about picking up the colorway in your pic..

SoleAsian- Packing that SB heat for the past week
pimp.gif

"Flint" 9's today.

Originally Posted by Shaky3

Does anyone wanna post themselves wearing some white/red/grey AM 1's  with some jeans 
laugh.gif
. I just got them and I just feel weird wearing them with the red around the front toe. 

didnt have a pic of my am's but heres some maxims and a recylced pic but they look good w/ jeans. the am1 prob looks a little better w/ jeans imo, because of the bigger tounge. it seems to have a better fit for some reason.
2nqr43n.jpg

yesterday to six flags new england.. i was the only person wearing kobes lol.. and im a celtics fan

today im wearing my jordan 3s.. that i just picked up for beaters

Today - og jumpman pro strongs, one of my all time favorites.

Because these came yesterday -

I have to say tho, the retro is a far, far different shoe than the og's are. I could list the differences, colors, fit, materials, construction, but I dont want to write paragraphs over it. Suffice to say, if the pro strongs had been faked, I think they would have been better quality than the retro we just got. =(

Kuya Mic: Wdup! I'm just training for next month's marathon and tryin' to k.o. some medschool prereqs. Other than that, I'm chillin'! How's the fam? I hope you all are doing GREAT! Much love here in the US, Bro!

casekicks: Thanks, Sir. I love them for running! The pair that was just pictured is my 2nd pair. I do agree that they're comfy. However, LunarTrainers take comfort to a whole different level. Try them out!

CDP3s for myself today...
9j279v.jpg

nice fits nt...last few days, no more crutches finally:

new era / jcrew / polo / og xiii :
20rmmw9.jpg

nlpn2s.jpg

levi 511 / am87 '06 ID :
1rads1.jpg

jcrew / structure :
or750j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom