OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how often the Outlets mark down shoes? My local one just recently got the Blue Diamond X's in for $170, but I'm waiting to see if they will drop lower

Nike Outlet in Allen, TX didn't have much. But I did noticed they remodeled it quite a bit. Looks nice.

Main thing they had were A LOT of pairs of KD V N7s.

Nordstrom Rack at the Block in Orange, CA; Nike LeBron 8 P.S. - Royal Blue/Black for $70. I only checked for size 10 which they had but perhaps they have more in other sizes.  They also had a decent selection of Nike duffel bags FYI.

San Leandro Update:

Not too much to report, no size listed is because I don't remember

AM1 PRM sz 10 Summit White

Jordan SC-1 sz 9.5-11

Jordan Big Ups sz 9.5-11

Air Max 95 sz 10 and 11 (Black/Volt) 59.99

Lunarglide Fuse

Air Force 1 Txt Camo

Air Max LTD (all white) sz 10.5 $49.99

Air Max Ultra

Air Tempo LE HOH (Cal Berkley color, mainly all yellow) sz 8.5

A few Snowboarding Boots in sz 8.5 or smaller

Air Griffey Fuse

Air Max Correlate

Lunarglide 3 Breathe

Lunarglide 4 Shield (All black) sz 10.5

Free Run 2+ NRG "wool pack"

Blazer Woven

Free Woven (teal)

Paul Rodriguez 5

Hyperdunks

The "sneakersteal" of the store..which I didn't bother with

Jordan 2012 3 tier box in carolina blue...$49.99

ALOT of Lebron and Kobe Shorts (laker colors, and other weird *** colors (i.e. purple, teal, grey/teal, etc)

Was at St. Augustine Outlet in Florida...they have Blackout Lebron 9s (10 and under shoe size) 140$
Penny V ( Magic and the Yellow Grey joint) 129$( FSR)
Pimento AM 1 70$(FSR)
Atomic Teal AM 1 70$ (FSR)
Jordan 1 ( Lime bottom, Black rest of the shoes) ( Red/Black/Olive) 70$ (FSR)

I picked up Digi Camo AF1s 70$ and Big Nike High AC 2012 for 21$...

I didn't really look at the hash wall...

San Leandro update:

picked up a pair of Jordan Aero Flight promo UNC shoes. States "promo" on the label.

Saw someone in line with about 8 pairs of those things. I think I got the last pair.

Thanks on that San leandro outlet update I need those HOH uptempo's and Miami dolphin outlet was dry, just those all red USA dunks posted from earlier..

My phone was dead so I couldn't take pics but Citadel Outlets in Los Angeles had Jordan 1 RTTG "Las Vegas" for $99.99. They also had Jordan 1 Joker. Seemed like they had FSR of each. There wasn't much else of interest to me.

My phone was dead so I couldn't take pics but Citadel Outlets in Los Angeles had Jordan 1 RTTG "Las Vegas" for $99.99. They also had Jordan 1 Joker. Seemed like they had FSR of each. There wasn't much else of interest to me.
I've been trying to grab a 12 in the Vegas for a long time.  I was able to cop from the Vegas outlet for $106 delivered to Houston.  The materials on these are so freaking amazing, puts the other 1's to shame.  Sooooooo Buttery

Repped. Just got my third pair. Very underrated, but an amazing shoe both color and quality wise.

Last edited:
Was at the Northbend store on Monday. Nothing good to report. Couldn't believe they were trying to sell the blackout Lebron IXs for $140. :smh:

ROSS Update
a4eb410a_IMG-20130605-00433.jpeg

Size 9 $54.99
1307681b_District9-20130605-00434.jpeg

Size 12 $49.99

Parkville, MD

KD N7 weren't retail when I was there Tuesday in Orlando..they were 90$...Not a fan of those...TBH, the Nike Outlet is kinda sucks....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom