OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called! Update:

NO sz 9 or 9.5 they have sz 8.5 and next one up is a 10.5.

Price is 119.99$

Seems like the elusive sz 9 cannot be found anywhere!
Did you check gilroy? They had em a few weeks back, not sure if they sold out or not. Worth a shot.

Great mall still has powder blue 10s.
8,8.5,9,9.5,11 for $169

Also a Sz 9.5 Lebron Xmas 11 on hash. 129?
Sz 10 Hornet 129?
Sz 9 denim on counter 199

Edit. They also have those PS turbo green 11 lows. 12.5,13,1,2. Definite b grades. Very sloppy construction. Off centered 23, poor stitching, lobsided, dirt and smudge marks. All for $49

Last edited:
I wish that was close to me I would get those Gamma blue 11's instead of the 11 Lows on Saturday :smh:

Cumberland so hypebeasted out I don't even want to be around when that ratchetness goes down.

What's even crazier is 6 months from the initial release is gamma 11s still poppin up.

Nothing crazy about that. Gammas are no different than any other jordan and you have pairs of other jordans popping up that are older than gammas.

Nothing crazy about that. Gammas are no different than any other jordan and you have pairs of other jordans popping up that are older than gammas.
agreed....we still see bred 11s popping up on nike's restocks...gamma's will be on restocks for a lil while lol

Arundle Mills Nike had 1 last Venom 10 in a 10.5 as of 8:30 last night (my size too, I was so tempted)

Nike Factory store at Paramus, NJ have the Shootings Stars pack size 11.5, some KDs 6 Elite, Nike Flighposite YOTH, Kobe 9 Lows etc behind the register. However they are selling the Shootings Star pack for a retail ($500) ... If u wanna cop something give 'em a call @ 201-843-0932
They also have the Jordan YOTH jacket size L on the clearance rack for $300 ($300 below retail)View media item 1022356View media item 1022357

Last edited:
Nike Factory store at Paramus, NJ have the Shootings Stars pack size 11.5, some KDs 6 Elite, Nike Flighposite YOTH, Kobe 9 Lows etc behind the register. However they are selling the Shootings Star pack for a retail ($500) ... If u wanna cop something give 'em a call @ 201-843-0932
Repp homie but out of them.

I feel like a douche every time I've returned something. Don't know how some of these cats do it. Heheheh. Especially those high ticket shoes. 
laugh.gif

Repped I'm going to call now to find out about them Kd elites

This morning SL clearance had a line of like 30+ people. They had Kobe 9 elites, kobe 9 em lows, roshe nm england/brazil, only a few scattered sizes though. They were swooped up real quick by the regulars. Sadly, there was no extra sale on footwear or apparel.

This morning SL clearance had a line of like 30+ people. They had Kobe 9 elites, kobe 9 em lows, roshe nm england/brazil, only a few scattered sizes though. They were swooped up real quick by the regulars. Sadly, there was no extra sale on footwear or apparel.

Seems like no matter what there's a line out there! I was there last night picked up some FK lunar 1 for $39.

Was there any additional discounts today?

Seems like no matter what there's a line out there! I was there last night picked up some FK lunar 1 for $39.

Was there any additional discounts today?
Doesn't look like it's going to start today. Read his last sentence. Maybe tomorrow or the Sat and Sun.

Repped. Good update fam. Who gets all those hot items. The first people in line?

Repped. Good update fam. Who gets all those hot items. The first people in line?
Thanks fam. Yeah first people in line, who are the same guys that always show up in the morning there at opening. Not sure if they are resellers or not, but I always see them holding onto some nice shoes in their shopping basket. They have relationships with several of the nike staff so I'm sure they get informed of new inventory daily.

Nike Factory San Jose

Just returned some Lebron XI Elite Gold Collection size 9.5... Now marked down at $219.99

They also got...

- Jordan Carmine 6 sz17 for $139.99
- B-Grade Jordan blue 3 sz9.5 for $139.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom