OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Paramus will have phone order for Jordan Retro X Venom Green TOMORROW. When I called apparently they will have BIGGEST size 9.5. 201-843-0932

Hillsboro Clearance outlet

Flyknit One's still $39 in various sizes/cw's

AJXI "aqua" size 8c $29

Kobe 8 "mango" CW in PS sizes (couple of 3.5Y's)

5.0 trainers "Mega Watt" size 12 $69

Nike dunk hi "Send Help 2" in a men's size 7.5

Air Max 1 "cool grey" size 12 $79

They do take phone orders as well cashier was completing one while I was in line.

Last edited:
I don't know why you people think by releasing them throughout the year eliminates resellers. It simply helps them. Resellers sell the initial batch to people that couldn't get them because Nike wanted to release limited amount. Resellers just reup again every time Nike does a restock. It doesn't help one bit to those that missed out. How many people score on these restocks? It's same resellers that got them the first time with exception of maybe a few. Nike isn't doing these limited "quarterly" restocks to help those that missed out, they are doing it to create demand. If they released all half million or million pairs of Jordan 11 in one shot people might actually get pairs and it might even be available for a day or two. Keeping things limited and creating this illusion of shoes selling out instantly keeps people on their toes and hungry for next release. These little restocks don't have the slightest effect on their stock prices but it helps long term by creating demand where everything sells out. If you have noticed nothing sits on shelves these days. They changed their strategy and it's working.
It lowers market value which discourages resellers. DS bred 11s arent worth near what they once wear. After ebay fees and shipping a reseller is only making 20 or so bucks if their lucky. This discouragers resellers because 20 bucks for the work to get a "limited" shoe isnt worth it

I don't know why you people think by releasing them throughout the year eliminates resellers. It simply helps them. Resellers sell the initial batch to people that couldn't get them because Nike wanted to release limited amount. Resellers just reup again every time Nike does a restock. It doesn't help one bit to those that missed out. How many people score on these restocks? It's same resellers that got them the first time with exception of maybe a few. Nike isn't doing these limited "quarterly" restocks to help those that missed out, they are doing it to create demand. If they released all half million or million pairs of Jordan 11 in one shot people might actually get pairs and it might even be available for a day or two. Keeping things limited and creating this illusion of shoes selling out instantly keeps people on their toes and hungry for next release. These little restocks don't have the slightest effect on their stock prices but it helps long term by creating demand where everything sells out. If you have noticed nothing sits on shelves these days. They changed their strategy and it's working.
It lowers market value which discourages resellers. DS bred 11s arent worth near what they once wear. After ebay fees and shipping a reseller is only making 20 or so bucks if their lucky. This discouragers resellers because 20 bucks for the work to get a "limited" shoe isnt worth it

it doesn't especially in the long run. the black/red XIs were a RE-RELEASE which did hurt the value in the SHORT TERM but now the value close to what it was pre RE-RELEASE.
PS - not everyone sells on ebay either with that 10% final value fee.

Great mall milpitas

All they had left of the 11s

A 9.5 and 11 are left of the Powder Blue 10s. $169, in orange nike box. The 9.5 was tried on if anyone wants to know.

A handful of Lebron XI in 10.5-11. $169 each.

Do you happen to have the Number for that outlet I would like to see if I could do a phone order for the 11 Aqua for my wife

Last edited by a moderator:
Great mall milpitas

All they had left of the 11s

A 9.5 and 11 are left of the Powder Blue 10s. $169, in orange nike box. The 9.5 was tried on if anyone wants to know.

A handful of Lebron XI in 10.5-11. $169 each.
Which lebron 11s?

Last edited by a moderator:
Puma is having a 40% off + free shipping. Ends tonight though, so act fast. Their Disc Blaze selection is on point! The code needed for the 40% off is PUMAFRIENDS

Puma is having a 40% off + free shipping. Ends tonight though, so act fast. Their Disc Blaze selection is on point! The code needed for the 40% off is PUMAFRIENDS

Can it only be used on the sale items or everything?

Edit: can be used on anything

Last edited:
Maybe it's my mistake. I just took a quick glance at it.

They also had these for $119 FSR with 1 size 13

587561-600

View media item 1013784
Those hyperflights and the KD colorway of the hyperflights are sitting at the Nike Outlet in New Orleans for 69 on the hash wall, I seen plenty pairs yesterday.

There were also 2 pairs of Size 13 Army Green Camo Futures behind the counter that were returned ( I don't know the price ) .

Someone returned a pair of Oreo Racers so I scooped for 130 + tax. The only pair left and the employer said that pair was sitting for days. Crazyness. That was the only interesting thing I seen at my outlet, the employees eat up everything before it hits the floor.

Last edited:
it doesn't especially in the long run. the black/red XIs were a RE-RELEASE which did hurt the value in the SHORT TERM but now the value close to what it was pre RE-RELEASE.
PS - not everyone sells on ebay either with that 10% final value fee.
thats seriously suprising as an economics major. They are drastically increases the supply while only marginally increasing the demand. Price should be lower but the retail price is probably the problem. Most people that want them are willing to pay over 200 for them. Nike encourages resellers with these retail prices. They know that people will pay more than they charge for limited kicks (even tho most cost more than grs at retail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom