OFFICIAL JUNE '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ontario gots the Brazil pack in a 13.5
Grade school Lebron 12s data and challenge reds

^Those 12's and 13's would have been copped instantly!

I remember copping some Chi 2's for my kid sis from the South Las Vegas Blvd outlet back in high school. The good ol' days when deals were steals and outlets had heat.

For bay area folks, i remember when Gilroy was the only Nike Outlet.. when 101 South was only like a 2 lane road a huge stretch to Gilroy. had air more uptempos in olympic and the playoff black/white pair pippen wore during 95-96 playoffs, and both penny 2s in orlando and atlantic colorway sitting.. concords could be had too! above is obviously looks like at least 2 years later. but yea.. those were the days for those who are old enough to remember.I use to go there 
I would never forget the time when Gilroy  had a hash wall full of viotech trainers for $29 

Looks like Finishline made some markdowns this morning. Lebron 12, Lebron 12 Low, KD 7, KD 7 Elite, all had colorways go down in price.

Thanks guys

I wish I found more steals when I go though lol. I use to be able to go to that Milpitas outlet multiple times during the week since my work use to be right there. Now I hardly go even though its only like 15 minutes away (same with Saratoga) location. Gilroy like 30 minute drive. SL is like 40-45min so hardly go there.

I take my time at the outlet so i figure i just shoot pics. Hopefully it helps some folks. everybody has been stepping it up lately so its good to see. Back in the day this thread provided me and many with sick deals! so just giving back.

-------------

And yes some outlets are very laughable.. a lot of the times its the outlets around here. I actually held on that pair of Laser 4s to give dibs to a fellow NTer since we help each other out.. but he too laughed at that price so i put it back lol.. I guess if someone really wanted those Laser 4s and they weren't available anywhere then I guess thats still a cop for someone.

too bad its not like this anymore: **NOT MY PIC**

View media item 1569272
For bay area folks, i remember when Gilroy was the only Nike Outlet.. when 101 South was only like a 2 lane road a huge stretch to Gilroy. had air more uptempos in olympic and the playoff black/white pair pippen wore during 95-96 playoffs, and both penny 2s in orlando and atlantic colorway sitting.. concords could be had too! above is obviously looks like at least 2 years later. but yea.. those were the days for those who are old enough to remember.

San Leandro is the man, come ups on the regular. Milpitas gets so much foot traffic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your local Foot Lockers. Nike Air Penny Max #685153 001 blk/wht/ryl CW is marked down to $99.

Nike ES update -
Sorry, no pics.
Lebron XII Elite's in a few colorways - Red/black/laser orange, university blue/black/white/orange - Plenty of sizes in each colorway.
Lebron XII AS - White/multi/black
Lebron XII - Grey/black/red, burgundy/hot pink, black/red/white
Kobe X Elite - purple/silver
lots of Roshe's, probably 6-8 different color ways
Air Max 2015's - white/orange, black/red/blue, black/black, black/neon/red
Air Python - red/red, cream/black/multi
Air Max 90 ultra BR - black/black, white/white
Kyrie 1 - white/black/red, grey/grey
Huarache LE - grey/grey, and I saw a few white/white/gum (ostrich)
Jordan Future low's - navy/white, grey/white? Don't remember exactly, sorry.
A few Air Max 1 essential colorways.
Air Max 1 - white/white/gum (ostrich)
Lot's of NSW stuff - Blazers, dunks, etc.

If you have access to the ES, you obviously know what the prices are like.
It's been hit or miss lately, but definitely worth the trip if you have any connects.

Nike ES update -
Sorry, no pics.
Lebron XII Elite's in a few colorways - Red/black/laser orange, university blue/black/white/orange - Plenty of sizes in each colorway.
Lebron XII AS - White/multi/black
Lebron XII - Grey/black/red, burgundy/hot pink, black/red/white
Kobe X Elite - purple/silver
lots of Roshe's, probably 6-8 different color ways
Air Max 2015's - white/orange, black/red/blue, black/black, black/neon/red
Air Python - red/red, cream/black/multi
Air Max 90 ultra BR - black/black, white/white
Kyrie 1 - white/black/red, grey/grey
Huarache LE - grey/grey, and I saw a few white/white/gum (ostrich)
Jordan Future low's - navy/white, grey/white? Don't remember exactly, sorry.
A few Air Max 1 essential colorways.
Air Max 1 - white/white/gum (ostrich)
Lot's of NSW stuff - Blazers, dunks, etc.

If you have access to the ES, you obviously know what the prices are like.
It's been hit or miss lately, but definitely worth the trip if you have any connects.
are these the one in Oregon or Tennessee? 

the outlet in new orleans has the copper flightposites for $99. The biggest size they had was a 12

Just curious about the prices over in the U.S. Do you guys get the extra 30% off the marked price?

Just curious about the prices over in the U.S. Do you guys get the extra 30% off the marked price?
When outlets have clearance apparel or hash shoe sale promotions going on yes, off the red/green sticker price 

Kissimmee, FL Clearance store has Jordan Retro 14 Thunders and French Blue 7's (kids sizes), Lebron 12's varying colorways (Mens and Kids sizes), KD 7 Elites (Mens size 10) and Jordan Brazil Pack (Mens size 13) as of 10:30am today. Hunting for Kyrie 1's in mens size 12 and toddler sizes for my son. 

Kissimmee, FL Clearance store has Jordan Retro 14 Thunders and French Blue 7's (kids sizes), Lebron 12's varying colorways (Mens and Kids sizes), KD 7 Elites (Mens size 10) and Jordan Brazil Pack (Mens size 13) as of 10:30am today. Hunting for Kyrie 1's in mens size 12 and toddler sizes for my son. 
i went to the one by outlet yesterday didnt see any goodies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom