OFFICIAL JUNE '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trip to the Block in Orange today. No discount on the wall this past weekend. Up to 50% off apparel:

Thanks for the update. People are sketchy and gross as hell. Used socks (that I'm sure they didn't pay for) on the Lebron Boxes.

I think those are the try-on socks.  But yeah, people leave those everywhere.  And I can't believe how nasty they get in 5 minutes.  I use the paper stuffing (that also gets left everywhere) to pick them up.

As of today, The San Jose (Saratoga) Nike Outlet has 2 pairs of the Air Jordan IV Lasers both in size 11. They are in the hashwall, full box intact.
Also in the hashwall, They also have 1 pair of Air Jordan 11Lab IV size 13, full box.

Both are just $10 off the retail price. :x

If you still want em though:
Phone:frown:408) 374-4147

Make sure to tell the rep you know it's on the hashwall.

Last edited:
I also returned a pair of Metallic Jordan 5s in a size 13 about an hour ago. They had 2 pair of cork dunks too. One was a 14, the other was maybe a 7?

Last edited:
Nike Clearance Outlet in Kissimmee, FL, had nothing, as of 11:30am today. Had 1 pair of Air Jordan Retro 7 Barcelona in size 8.5 (has sat there for a good week) and Lebron 12s in small sizes ( 8 and 9 I believe). No sales going on now to brag about either. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom