OFFICIAL JUNE '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Citadel ca
Hash wall
Retro 7 champagne sz 11 $169
Retro 4 midnight navy sz 7 and sz 12 $154

Under armor have curry 2 low black fsr $99.99

I'm in Orlando on vacation. Wife is only giving me a few hours to go shoe shopping. Where exactly are the best places to hit? Obviously the clearance outlet, although resellers probably have everything good on lock, any place else to hit up that's good?

clearance outlet and premium outlet at international drive. theyre pretty near to each other. i feel your pain btw, the girlfriend did the same thing to me last year lol. 

So apparently there is a new return policy at NFS, does anyone have any information on the changes?

So apparently there is a new return policy at NFS, does anyone have any information on the changes?

Haven't noticed anything officially on paper but stick to the policy on the back of receipts to justify legitimate returns/exchanges. Nike offers one of the best customer relations out there if not the best in retail so always ask for help.

I'd advise you to ask questions in your local area to see how they handle transactions as each store is managed to the best of their abilities to be fair with consumers.

One common policy I'm sure many people encounter is that returns without receipts may be valued at less than what you paid for and what the computer systems approve of (not necessarily what you paid for). Best thing to do is keep your reciepts. Nike has a business to protect as well so keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Returns without reciepts are returned at the lowest value the item has sold for in the system, I dont know if they take sales into account, but yes, nike does have a great policy as it is. It does mention it is at the managers disgression, making it a case by case situation apparently.

I'm in Orlando on vacation. Wife is only giving me a few hours to go shoe shopping. Where exactly are the best places to hit? Obviously the clearance outlet, although resellers probably have everything good on lock, any place else to hit up that's good?
Trophy Room (Marcus Jordan's store) if you are near Disney.  

Basically no more returns without receipts.

You no longer get store credit for a return without a receipt. It's basically you gotta exchange for a same
Value or higher item.

Basically no more returns without receipts.

You no longer get store credit for a return without a receipt. It's basically you gotta exchange for a same
Value or higher item.
Sounds like they just trying to reduce loss on their part which is smart.

Aurora, IL

Foamposite suede grey size 11 $110 at register.

Pippen 6 white purple size 8 on hash wall $35.

Jordan XX9 infrared 23 size 8.5 on hash but outlet price not marked.

Holy crap the clearance outlet in Orlando is horrible. LeBron 12s and 13s for 129, kobe 10s for 100, nothing else worth anything. Prices at the outlet back home are much better

Holy crap the clearance outlet in Orlando is horrible. LeBron 12s and 13s for 129, kobe 10s for 100, nothing else worth anything. Prices at the outlet back home are much better
All of the outlets here lately have been terrible. It's been tough to get good deals here.

Back
Top Bottom