OFFICIAL JUNE '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Last edited:
Great man glad you like them! We're people in the store coming up to you and we're people like wow you got Foams?

Na everyone minded their own business lol. I gotta make more Ross runs and marshals also. Things with these kind of stores is you gotta go yourself cause u can't do phone orders so the best you can do is word of mouth to visit them.

Will try to go to SL and Livermore Nike stores and will report back any good finds.

Na everyone minded their own business lol. I gotta make more Ross runs and marshals also. Things with these kind of stores is you gotta go yourself cause u can't do phone orders so the best you can do is word of mouth to visit them.

Will try to go to SL and Livermore Nike stores and will report back any good finds.
Nice. Usually All i find in Ross are cleats and hyperdunks in a size 18. The best thing i found in Ross was the Lebron 12 Court vision in a size 10. Did not cop because i'm a 10.5 and they were real tight.

Last edited:

only thing ross round here ever has is cleats in size 15 or 16 lol
roll.gif
Aint that the trueffff

Back
Top Bottom