OFFICIAL JUNE '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Is it me or is Warriors gear going on huge sales nowadays? Funny how losing the finals will make that happen
It's you.... I guess you didn't know that Sports Authority stores are closing down hence the sales..... it's not even sale really.... still hella marked up

Wow. Never thought I'd see Foamposite's at a Marshals. Might need to check out my local spots.

Related to hype shoes that didn't sell:
[h1]Jordan Retro 10 NYC[/h1]
I know it didn't sell well but I was surprised to see it on finishline's site for $159.98. Normally Retro's stay full price, get pulled from the site, and then end up at the outlets. Looks like it's even eligible for coupons. Code 15SCHOOL150 for $15 off.
Someone posted in the City Pack thread that NYC's and Charlotte's are 120$ on cityblueshop I believe.  I'll get the link for you guys.

Here you are, Charlotte's and NYC's for $120.  http://www.cityblueshop.com/collections/frontpage/products/air-jordan-10-retro-charlotte

Last edited:
Is it confirmed that phone orders is no longer a thing? If so, how relevant is this thread anymore? Is it more just like a local information system?

Is it confirmed that phone orders is no longer a thing? If so, how relevant is this thread anymore? Is it more just like a local information system?
Called an outlet in Connecticut last weekend for a phone order. I think it's just a rumor or some locations. Really dumb if they don't do it imo.

Whats the updated return policy?

What @nine4one said below. I have seen a location place a paper print out with the return policy wording and highlight the no receipt return policy section header in yellow.

To be honest I personally don't think this should cause much of a problem for people because the no receipt returns were usually at a fraction of the retail price, even if they had the product on their shelves at the outlet price. So much lower that it was better off keeping the item then getting back pennies on the dollar.

Verbally, a return without a receipt for store credit can no longer be placed back on a gift card. It's been adopted in some areas so don't take the forum as firm but check with local stores for the policy.

Rosemont, IL

For my fellow Cubs fans, they have Nike Cubs t shirts. I was not able to check the price though. They are on the clothes racks in the store front for shoppers passing by to see.

Called an outlet in Connecticut last weekend for a phone order. I think it's just a rumor or some locations. Really dumb if they don't do it imo.

I never get outlet updates on Clinton or Westbrook, CT Nike outlets. Whay did you phone order if you don't mind me asking?

Queenstown Factory Store MD.

LeBron 13 On Court size 7-12 one 13.5 and one 14 $139.99

LeBron 13 USA size 7.5-12 and one size 14 $99.99

LeBron Soldier 9 All black size 7.5-10.5 one size 11.5 one size 12 $79.99

LeBron Soldier 8 TB black/silver size 7, 7.5, 9, 10-12 $64.97

LeBron Soldier 8 black/bright mango size 8-8.5 9.5-10.5 and one size 13 $69.97

KD8 Xmas is still $109.99 and has been since February size 8, 9.5-11 and one size 13

KD8 Hunt Hills day size 7, 8-12 and 13 $109.97

Kobe 11 Achilles size 7.5-10.5 12 and one size 14 $159.99

Kobe 11 Eulogy size 7-8, 9.5, 11.5, 12, and 14 $159.99

Kobe 11 Easter size 8.5-11 12 and 14 $159.99

Kobe 10 Easter size 9-12 $129.99

Gold Kobe Zoom icon have been pushed up from $89.99 to $119.99 size 7, 8-11.5

Green camo Hyperdunk 2015 size 7.5-9 10-11.5 and one size 13 $99.99

Blue AJ SPIKE FORTY size 8-12 and 13 $79.99

Red AJ SPIKE FORTY size 7.5-13 $79.99

AJ Flight Tradition black/white size 8-12 $89.99

AJ Flight Tradition white/red size 8-11, 12 and 13 $89.99

Jordan velocity white/legend Blue size 8-12 and one size 13 $79.99

Hash wall:

Not really all that much.

Various sizes of LeBron 13 black lion $119.99

Various sizes of the Air Command Force white/black/wolf gray/volt $74.97

Various sizes of KD8 Easy euro $89.97

I never get outlet updates on Clinton or Westbrook, CT Nike outlets. Whay did you phone order if you don't mind me asking?

It was the outlet in Mashantucket, I saw a post on IG about some LeBron soldier 9 for $60. They didn't have a size 12 so I couldn't order but they were willing to.

What @nine4one said below. I have seen a location place a paper print out with the return policy wording and highlight the no receipt return policy section header in yellow.

To be honest I personally don't think this should cause much of a problem for people because the no receipt returns were usually at a fraction of the retail price, even if they had the product on their shelves at the outlet price. So much lower that it was better off keeping the item then getting back pennies on the dollar.
Rosemont, IL

For my fellow Cubs fans, they have Nike Cubs t shirts. I was not able to check the price though. They are on the clothes racks in the store front for shoppers passing by to see.

Very true "pennies on the dollar". And thanks for replying as not just an opinion but more importantly with a contributing post.

So will I:

Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd,
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

There will be no additional promos starting today (20%/30%).

However....footwear, be on alert for slightly higher than normal volumes of retros circulating through restock and I can tell you by returns. Scattered Kobe XI's and Foamposites.

Apparel, again, no additional percentages on top. Good news is rolling into what possibly is a promo weekend, available stock circulates higher than normal ACG and NikeLab apparel with mainly outerwear of course and some shirts.

Informative updates are welcome as days progress through 4th of July promos.

Arundel Mills Factory Store MD

Kobe 9 low EM Dusty cactus one size 7.5, one size 9, 9.5-11, 12 and 13 $109.99

Venomenon 5 purple and orange size 9.5-12 and 13 $99.99

KD8 tan EXT size 7, 8.5-10 and 11 $149.99

AJ 1 Retro High nouv size 8-12 and one size 13 $99.99

Hash wall:

One size 8.5 blue LeBron 13 elite $200.99

Seven size 8.5 Kobe 10 mid EXT black $59.97

Various sizes of the LeBron 13 black lion $99.99

One size 9 Kobe 10 Majors 89.97

One size 9.5 Kobe 11 BHM $209.99

Various sizes of the Kobe 11 Achilles $159.99

Free Train Instinct Hart one size 11 and two size 13 $140.00

One size 10 AJ Retro 10 Charlotte $184.99

Three size 9.5 LeBron 13 Xmas $149.99

Three size 10.5 Kobe 10 Easter $89.97

One size 10.5 AJ 1 Retro white/metallic Blue $154.99

Gurnee,IL
20% off entire store starts tomorrow, and saw they have some DB Jordan 13 , Cigar 6's and cp13 in the back you have to ask. Some dude had the employee bring him some pairs of both. Don't know about phone orders.

Gurnee,IL
20% off entire store starts tomorrow, and saw they have some DB Jordan 13 , Cigar 6's and cp13 in the back you have to ask. Some dude had the employee bring him some pairs of both. Don't know about phone orders.

No phone orders what so ever and prrices where crazy cheap

Last edited:
Gurnee,IL
cigar 6's? have these been hitting outlets? 
nthat.gif

Gurnee,IL

SoCal never gets great stuff like this. Even if they did, I have no chance. :smh:

Very true "pennies on the dollar". And thanks for replying as not just an opinion but more importantly with a contributing post.

No problem. I'm a stickler for the @bigj505 school of thought so I make sure I walk the talk. Thanks for your quality posts as well.

Gurnee, IL

I just called about the Jordan Retro VI Cigar and was told they are sold out for what its worth.

Back
Top Bottom