Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by maluah

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Originally Posted by SydneyCarton

[h6]Seattle (Tulalip or Marysville) Nike Outlet 360-716-3120
Lebron VIII Blackout nearly FSR 79.99
Lebron VII Cool Grey nearly FSR 79.99
Foamposite Cough Drop not sure about sizes (saw 11 and 11.5) NOT on hash
Saw 1 pair of Jordan Cmft 11 Viz Air Red White on Hash wall for 41.97 (not sure of size, maybe between 9 - 11 while the rest were 59.99
Goadome TT Brown 47.99 on Hash wall not sure of sizes

Talked with employee who said they are not getting more Jordan Banneds but they did have a return yesterday that was grabbed up instantly - so if you're in the area you'd have to be really lucky[/h6]
I don't know what's up with Nikefind cause she couldn't find me Lebron viii blackouts. Doesn't really make sense.

don't always trust nikefind or stock locator....they are not 100% accurate.....i asked them for kobe v inline, their system only show 1 store carrying my size. NOT TRUE....there are, in fact, couple stores in nations that still carry my size.....thx for NT for more "accurate" info
laugh.gif

I've learned my lesson haha. This thread is more accurate and I think it's really great that everyone pitches in what info they have.

Where exactly is "Nikefind" online or am I missing something? I've been here forever and never seen it
laugh.gif
. I usually just call or chat with a rep.

Where exactly is "Nikefind" online or am I missing something? I've been here forever and never seen it
laugh.gif
. I usually just call or chat with a rep.

Nikefind is when you ask a CSR to locate a shoe or piece of apparel you are looking for. You can also do it via chat. There is no "nikefind" per say for the public.  Got it!

Nikefind is when you ask a CSR to locate a shoe or piece of apparel you are looking for. You can also do it via chat. There is no "nikefind" per say for the public.  Got it!

From the multiple times I've called and used Nike Find, based on my experience some of the Nike Reps try harder than others to find whatever product you're looking for.

They've got different systems to check their inventory from what I've been told, so sometimes some of those Reps can care less and just do a brief search and don't really try hard.

That's why some of them can give you the price they have listed on their system and others tell you they can't tell you the price.

And damn, I miss getting free shipping when ordering from outlets.

From the multiple times I've called and used Nike Find, based on my experience some of the Nike Reps try harder than others to find whatever product you're looking for.

They've got different systems to check their inventory from what I've been told, so sometimes some of those Reps can care less and just do a brief search and don't really try hard.

That's why some of them can give you the price they have listed on their system and others tell you they can't tell you the price.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

For sure, it depends on who you get. I have had some really helpful associates who go out of their way to help locate something and others who just rush you off the phone.
However, for the most part Nike CSR's are pretty good in my book. 

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

For sure, it depends on who you get. I have had some really helpful associates who go out of their way to help locate something and others who just rush you off the phone.
However, for the most part Nike CSR's are pretty good in my book. 

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by KenJi714

NT abused Nike find so they stop letting people get free shipping

And how do you KNOW that NT abused this and Nike solely stopped it because of this website?
ive actually had a manager when i called in for a phone order literally ask me if I found out about the shoe through niketalk and said that a lot of people have been calling for that particular shoe and keep saying they found it through nikefind.  She even asked me what rep I spoke to, but of course i think she was trying to call me out (how could she really check) but luckily I actually did call nikefind to make sure the store had my size and got the rep name.
anyways, she told me that it was ok for me to get free shipping and that was my first and last time ever getting free shipping through nikefind.  She did note that others were abusing the free shipping from nikefind.  no joke.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by KenJi714

NT abused Nike find so they stop letting people get free shipping

And how do you KNOW that NT abused this and Nike solely stopped it because of this website?
ive actually had a manager when i called in for a phone order literally ask me if I found out about the shoe through niketalk and said that a lot of people have been calling for that particular shoe and keep saying they found it through nikefind.  She even asked me what rep I spoke to, but of course i think she was trying to call me out (how could she really check) but luckily I actually did call nikefind to make sure the store had my size and got the rep name.
anyways, she told me that it was ok for me to get free shipping and that was my first and last time ever getting free shipping through nikefind.  She did note that others were abusing the free shipping from nikefind.  no joke.

Well some outlets figure it out easily because the people that call in say they read the info off Niketalk...lol

So after a few dozen calls with everyone saying they used Nike Find it becomes pretty obvious.

I'm sure some managers complained to Niek Headquarters or whoever they contact about the free shipping when people called and bombarded certain outlets for certain shoes which happens all the time.

Well some outlets figure it out easily because the people that call in say they read the info off Niketalk...lol

So after a few dozen calls with everyone saying they used Nike Find it becomes pretty obvious.

I'm sure some managers complained to Niek Headquarters or whoever they contact about the free shipping when people called and bombarded certain outlets for certain shoes which happens all the time.

reps from nikefind have NEVER given me the price. I always had to call each location with my size and find out which was the cheapest. Thats why this thread is the best thread on this site. As long as everyone pitches in, we can continue to have a great resource.

reps from nikefind have NEVER given me the price. I always had to call each location with my size and find out which was the cheapest. Thats why this thread is the best thread on this site. As long as everyone pitches in, we can continue to have a great resource.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

I could be wrong, but I don't believe CSRs KNOW the price each store has.  They may know the initial price, since most product is sent to outlets with the same initial price,  but some markdowns are store specific based on sales.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

I could be wrong, but I don't believe CSRs KNOW the price each store has.  They may know the initial price, since most product is sent to outlets with the same initial price,  but some markdowns are store specific based on sales.

[h6]
[/h6]
I don't know what's up with Nikefind cause she couldn't find me Lebron viii blackouts. Doesn't really make sense.
You could call the store direct 360-716-3120
[h6]
[/h6]

First off, thanks for the update on the WA store. Unfortunately, when I called yesterday they were out of the leBron 8 blackout in my size 13.
Nikefind gave me 2 other stores that had em but both would not price match the WA store. Surprising since most stores will price match but these two
would not budge. Anyone else know any other stores with the Bron 8's blackouts in stock? 

[h6]
[/h6]
You could call the store direct 360-716-3120
[h6]
[/h6]

First off, thanks for the update on the WA store. Unfortunately, when I called yesterday they were out of the leBron 8 blackout in my size 13.
Nikefind gave me 2 other stores that had em but both would not price match the WA store. Surprising since most stores will price match but these two
would not budge. Anyone else know any other stores with the Bron 8's blackouts in stock? 

Back
Top Bottom