Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by seanj4523

After some research the nike outlet in citidel are taking phone orders on banned 1 t-shirts and the nikeoutlet in cypress tx are going to get the matching hats and tshirts this coming monday so everyone be on the lookout
what do the t shirts look like ?
any idea
I believe this is the T shirt, I've seen different ones with the picture larger though.  There may be others but this is the one I've seen the most
jordan1_01.jpg

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by seanj4523

After some research the nike outlet in citidel are taking phone orders on banned 1 t-shirts and the nikeoutlet in cypress tx are going to get the matching hats and tshirts this coming monday so everyone be on the lookout
what do the t shirts look like ?
any idea
I believe this is the T shirt, I've seen different ones with the picture larger though.  There may be others but this is the one I've seen the most
jordan1_01.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I am having a difficult time finding an outlet that will price match those Kobe V's USA for $39.99. Everytime I call an outlet they're $99 and think I'm joking when I ask for a price match for $39.99 LOL
Paramus NJ had a couple of small sizes 7.5, 8 8.5 on the Hash wall. Give them a shot, I know they price match but that's the only sizes they had in the Kobe USA's. 

I just did a phone order from auburn hills Nike outlet in Michigan, and they price matched the $40, they had a couple 9.5's, if that helps

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I am having a difficult time finding an outlet that will price match those Kobe V's USA for $39.99. Everytime I call an outlet they're $99 and think I'm joking when I ask for a price match for $39.99 LOL
Paramus NJ had a couple of small sizes 7.5, 8 8.5 on the Hash wall. Give them a shot, I know they price match but that's the only sizes they had in the Kobe USA's. 

I just did a phone order from auburn hills Nike outlet in Michigan, and they price matched the $40, they had a couple 9.5's, if that helps

Aroura, IL
Banned 1s all gone. They only had bout 70 pair
Grey blue am 95 $80
Coughs drops $119 
Atlantic Peeny 2 $109
USC HYperdunk $80
Home KD3 $60
White blue lbj 7 ps $54
Melo FS $90
All blk M7 - forgot price
Cp3White gold(HOH I think) $69,$79, or $89
CP3 all purple/gold $69 or $79
Laker VIs $79
Anni. 2s $99
Kobe socks $9.99
Black/concord & white/concord-copped both colorways
Wall was 30% off but it wasn't bout nothin

Aroura, IL
Banned 1s all gone. They only had bout 70 pair
Grey blue am 95 $80
Coughs drops $119 
Atlantic Peeny 2 $109
USC HYperdunk $80
Home KD3 $60
White blue lbj 7 ps $54
Melo FS $90
All blk M7 - forgot price
Cp3White gold(HOH I think) $69,$79, or $89
CP3 all purple/gold $69 or $79
Laker VIs $79
Anni. 2s $99
Kobe socks $9.99
Black/concord & white/concord-copped both colorways
Wall was 30% off but it wasn't bout nothin

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

Riverhead Factory Store
631-369-0706
1520 Tanger Mall Dr
Riverhead NY 11901
Store hours are 9am-9pm Monday-Saturday and 10am-8pm on Sunday
Please do not call outside of store hours.

wjfg38.jpg
FSR?

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

Riverhead Factory Store
631-369-0706
1520 Tanger Mall Dr
Riverhead NY 11901
Store hours are 9am-9pm Monday-Saturday and 10am-8pm on Sunday
Please do not call outside of store hours.

wjfg38.jpg
FSR?

remember 2 check for samples when asking an outlet for what they have.
P.F. clearance outlet had some sample Air Force 1 lows in blk/purple for $15

remember 2 check for samples when asking an outlet for what they have.
P.F. clearance outlet had some sample Air Force 1 lows in blk/purple for $15

Originally Posted by SydneyCarton

[h6]Seattle (Tulalip or Marysville) Nike Outlet 360-716-3120
Lebron VIII Blackout nearly FSR 79.99
Lebron VII Cool Grey nearly FSR 79.99
Foamposite Cough Drop not sure about sizes (saw 11 and 11.5) NOT on hash
Saw 1 pair of Jordan Cmft 11 Viz Air Red White on Hash wall for 41.97 (not sure of size, maybe between 9 - 11 while the rest were 59.99
Goadome TT Brown 47.99 on Hash wall not sure of sizes

Talked with employee who said they are not getting more Jordan Banneds but they did have a return yesterday that was grabbed up instantly - so if you're in the area you'd have to be really lucky[/h6]
I don't know what's up with Nikefind cause she couldn't find me Lebron viii blackouts. Doesn't really make sense.

Saw 1 pair of Jordan Cmft 11 Viz Air Red White on Hash wall for 41.97 (not sure of size, maybe between 9 - 11 while the rest were 59.99

Talked with employee who said they are not getting more Jordan Banneds but they did have a return yesterday that was grabbed up instantly - so if you're in the area you'd have to be really lucky[/h6]
I don't know what's up with Nikefind cause she couldn't find me Lebron viii blackouts. Doesn't really make sense.

Originally Posted by alexandraj

don't always trust nikefind or stock locator....they are not 100% accurate.....i asked them for kobe v inline, their system only show 1 store carrying my size. NOT TRUE....there are, in fact, couple stores in nations that still carry my size.....thx for NT for more "accurate" info
laugh.gif

don't always trust nikefind or stock locator....they are not 100% accurate.....i asked them for kobe v inline, their system only show 1 store carrying my size. NOT TRUE....there are, in fact, couple stores in nations that still carry my size.....thx for NT for more "accurate" info
laugh.gif

I'm still trying to get my hands on some Banned 1's in a size 8.5. Even though I didn't cop those I scooped up the Swizz Beats Kamikazes for basically retail yesterday. Stay up on the releases if you're in a major city. They're supposed to be dropping another color before 2012.

I'm still trying to get my hands on some Banned 1's in a size 8.5. Even though I didn't cop those I scooped up the Swizz Beats Kamikazes for basically retail yesterday. Stay up on the releases if you're in a major city. They're supposed to be dropping another color before 2012.

[h6]
[/h6]
You could call the store direct 360-716-3120
[h6]
[/h6]

Thanks, I'll probably do that. I just wanted to see if that had them in Orlando since I'll be there in a couple of months for vacation. I'll probably call the Orlando outlets too.

[h6]
[/h6]
You could call the store direct 360-716-3120
[h6]
[/h6]

Thanks, I'll probably do that. I just wanted to see if that had them in Orlando since I'll be there in a couple of months for vacation. I'll probably call the Orlando outlets too.

Originally Posted by maluah

laugh.gif

I've learned my lesson haha. This thread is more accurate and I think it's really great that everyone pitches in what info they have.

Back
Top Bottom