Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

few notables over @ nordstrom rack in scottsdale, az as of 6/2/11:

sz 9.5 black/white/royal air go lwp
sz 12 white/eggplant penny 3
sz 13 black lebron 8s

didn't check the prices, but they're either $49.99 or $59.99
not tryin to sound ******ed but what is the Nordstrom Rack? is it its own store?or is it the (hash wall) shelves going around  the outlet ?or is it something else

It's a clearance store . An under division store of Nordstrom . You probably don't live near one

It's a clearance store . An under division store of Nordstrom . You probably don't live near one

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

eastbay has the bordeauxs' fsr
Wrong..try adding to your cart..
There may have been an issue with the website yesterday. The Jordan Retro 7 Bordeaux's are currenly available for sale and can be purchased online. They are still available in al sizes other than 11.5 and 12.5.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

eastbay has the bordeauxs' fsr
Wrong..try adding to your cart..
There may have been an issue with the website yesterday. The Jordan Retro 7 Bordeaux's are currenly available for sale and can be purchased online. They are still available in al sizes other than 11.5 and 12.5.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Went to the Estero Outlet today

Hash wall- Nothing of real note. A ton of blk/gry/wht AM 95's

Other stuff (a lot of sizes in all)
Solider 4's both navy and black for $80

2a0nfio.jpg

2v3k1z8.jpg

5yut06.jpg

Went to the Estero Outlet today

Hash wall- Nothing of real note. A ton of blk/gry/wht AM 95's

Other stuff (a lot of sizes in all)
Solider 4's both navy and black for $80

2a0nfio.jpg

2v3k1z8.jpg

5yut06.jpg

Also, don't know if it was mentioned -- Vacaville has a half-bin of Penny 2s Atlantic-Blue/White for $109.

Sorry don't have pics
frown.gif

Also, don't know if it was mentioned -- Vacaville has a half-bin of Penny 2s Atlantic-Blue/White for $109.

Sorry don't have pics
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

sz 13 black lebron 8s

Do they take phone orders, don't have one near me?

Yes, i've ordered from one before.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

sz 13 black lebron 8s

Do they take phone orders, don't have one near me?

Yes, i've ordered from one before.

camarillo ca- foam coughdrops fsr 119, penny 2 atlantics fsr 109, jordan vi lakers fsr 109, air max 95/24/7 orange/gray 99 fsr

camarillo ca- foam coughdrops fsr 119, penny 2 atlantics fsr 109, jordan vi lakers fsr 109, air max 95/24/7 orange/gray 99 fsr

Came back from the Block, Orange, CA

^ above has KD III in black/orange and white/blue FSR 59.99
Penny 1s Suns colorway 89.99
USC HYPERDUNK 2010 (its a sick colorway for usc trojan fans) 79.99
Hyperfuse low - all black 54.99

that was all that i saw that caught my eye.

Came back from the Block, Orange, CA

^ above has KD III in black/orange and white/blue FSR 59.99
Penny 1s Suns colorway 89.99
USC HYPERDUNK 2010 (its a sick colorway for usc trojan fans) 79.99
Hyperfuse low - all black 54.99

that was all that i saw that caught my eye.

san leandro has usc hyper dunk, all star hyperfuse "3d" and a much of woman airmax trainer 2010 (various sizes various CW) plus not nike hoodie for 12.99, gray out hoodie with different grey for pockets

san leandro has usc hyper dunk, all star hyperfuse "3d" and a much of woman airmax trainer 2010 (various sizes various CW) plus not nike hoodie for 12.99, gray out hoodie with different grey for pockets

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

Can store credit gift cards be used on phone orders?

BE CAREFUL and ask before you even ask for the shoe you want.  To my knowledge, it's up to the store manager.  Yes I know they ALL should accept them over the phone, but several times I have been denied.  I tried to buy white/black/red jordan 9's a few months back when they dropped and when we got up to the checkout part of the phone order, the kid said they don't take them.  Then they let my size go to someone else.  This has happened to me at several outlets as well, specifically in the midwest and some parts of the south.  Sorry I can't be specific about which outlets, just didn't take note at the time.   

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

Can store credit gift cards be used on phone orders?

BE CAREFUL and ask before you even ask for the shoe you want.  To my knowledge, it's up to the store manager.  Yes I know they ALL should accept them over the phone, but several times I have been denied.  I tried to buy white/black/red jordan 9's a few months back when they dropped and when we got up to the checkout part of the phone order, the kid said they don't take them.  Then they let my size go to someone else.  This has happened to me at several outlets as well, specifically in the midwest and some parts of the south.  Sorry I can't be specific about which outlets, just didn't take note at the time.   

Back
Top Bottom