Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

rmart49-Hey do you happen to know what sizes they have in those blk/white/gold lebron 7's? Thanks in advance.

N i called the Folsom outlet and asked if they'd price match the cough drops for $89 and one manager said he would do it and then today another guy tells me he wouldn't. So who should i believe? Or is it just really up to the person?

And nothing worth noting about at the Nordstrom Rack near Arden btw.

rmart49-Hey do you happen to know what sizes they have in those blk/white/gold lebron 7's? Thanks in advance.

N i called the Folsom outlet and asked if they'd price match the cough drops for $89 and one manager said he would do it and then today another guy tells me he wouldn't. So who should i believe? Or is it just really up to the person?

And nothing worth noting about at the Nordstrom Rack near Arden btw.

few notables over @ nordstrom rack in scottsdale, az as of 6/2/11:

sz 9.5 black/white/royal air go lwp
sz 12 white/eggplant penny 3
sz 13 black lebron 8s

didn't check the prices, but they're either $49.99 or $59.99

sz 13 black lebron 8s

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

sz 13 black lebron 8s

Do they take phone orders, don't have one near me?

sz 13 black lebron 8s

Do they take phone orders, don't have one near me?

rmart49, now thats how you update! thank you.

nordstrom rack loveofthegame, were the hyperdunk max in that green still over there. they should have a size 12 all black too. $59

rmart49, now thats how you update! thank you.

nordstrom rack loveofthegame, were the hyperdunk max in that green still over there. they should have a size 12 all black too. $59

Ok, here we go, taking update to another level for yall, Bay Area, CA style. step it up! Hope this helps people..

CLICK FOR BIGGER PICTURE, THEN ONCE OPEN CLICK IT AGAIN FOR EVEN BIGGER, IF YOU CANT SEE THE PRICE CALL THEM, THIS IS MILPITAS, CA

CLICK FOR BIGGER PICTURE, THEN ONCE OPEN CLICK IT AGAIN FOR EVEN BIGGER, IF YOU CANT SEE THE PRICE CALL THEM, THIS IS MILPITAS, CA

-------------------------------------------------------

GILROY, CA, NIKE - THIS PASS MONDAY

CLICK FOR BIGGER PICTURE, THEN ONCE OPEN CLICK IT AGAIN FOR EVEN BIGGER, IF YOU CANT SEE THE PRICE CALL THEM, THIS IS GILROY, CA

CLICK FOR BIGGER PICTURE, THEN ONCE OPEN CLICK IT AGAIN FOR EVEN BIGGER, IF YOU CANT SEE THE PRICE CALL THEM, THIS IS GILROY, CA

Bay Area folks, lets help each other, PM me so we can work together on good deals around the bay, ill update yall first if you do the same. heat bout to come up and im always at this spot.

Ok, here we go, taking update to another level for yall, Bay Area, CA style. step it up! Hope this helps people..

-------------------------------------------------------

GILROY, CA, NIKE - THIS PASS MONDAY

Bay Area folks, lets help each other, PM me so we can work together on good deals around the bay, ill update yall first if you do the same. heat bout to come up and im always at this spot.

Good stuff Eugenile!!! I can't do it like you but if there is something worth picking up I'll be sure to let you guys know. 

Good stuff Eugenile!!! I can't do it like you but if there is something worth picking up I'll be sure to let you guys know. 

i need to get them mcfly didnt have them in the one i went to in VA. as usuall. hope they will have big sizes 13 or 14 thanks for the post

i need to get them mcfly didnt have them in the one i went to in VA. as usuall. hope they will have big sizes 13 or 14 thanks for the post

sz 13 black lebron 8s

This has inspired me to check my local NR for those Lebron 8s.

sz 13 black lebron 8s

This has inspired me to check my local NR for those Lebron 8s.

sz 13 black lebron 8s

not tryin to sound ******ed but what is the Nordstrom Rack? is it its own store?or is it the (hash wall) shelves going around  the outlet ?or is it something else

Back
Top Bottom