Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Citadel (Commerce, CA) Update

Atlantic Penny IIs they had a lot. Had them in the aisles, and also a bin full of them in the middle of the store. Also there were big sizes in Laser Blue AM90s (13-15) for $54.99.

Ink Kobe Vs FSR for $74.97 some in the aisle and some on the hash wall. CMFT 11s red and blue on hash wall red were $58 and blue were $41 I think but it could be reversed. Some VNTG blazers for $49.99-59.99

Citadel (Commerce, CA) Update

Atlantic Penny IIs they had a lot. Had them in the aisles, and also a bin full of them in the middle of the store. Also there were big sizes in Laser Blue AM90s (13-15) for $54.99.

Ink Kobe Vs FSR for $74.97 some in the aisle and some on the hash wall. CMFT 11s red and blue on hash wall red were $58 and blue were $41 I think but it could be reversed. Some VNTG blazers for $49.99-59.99

The South Chi Store : 90% have attitude problems ... I've had my fare share with arguments . There's this one guy Who to this day i still assume he got away with punking customers ..
devil.gif

Fun times ... Let's just say after that day he became a kiss up everytime I step foot in the store ..
laugh.gif

What More can I say ? Im from Chicago lol

- Price match on those foams they'll do it for 89.99 and let you use a discount if you have one just heads up got two more pairs
pimp.gif

The South Chi Store : 90% have attitude problems ... I've had my fare share with arguments . There's this one guy Who to this day i still assume he got away with punking customers ..
devil.gif

Fun times ... Let's just say after that day he became a kiss up everytime I step foot in the store ..
laugh.gif

What More can I say ? Im from Chicago lol

- Price match on those foams they'll do it for 89.99 and let you use a discount if you have one just heads up got two more pairs
pimp.gif

Called up the South Chicago to order a size 13 in the Flint's, only a 8's, 8.5's left
For the Cements, she accidently was thinking I said 3's, but, no size 13, but they do have a 14. Not sure on other sizes.

Wish I called earlier, damn.

Called up the South Chicago to order a size 13 in the Flint's, only a 8's, 8.5's left
For the Cements, she accidently was thinking I said 3's, but, no size 13, but they do have a 14. Not sure on other sizes.

Wish I called earlier, damn.

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Foamposite 24/7 on Eastbay for $89.99 FSR
There are no "foamposites" on Eastbay. Also, what do you mean 24/7. For me that means all day long??
Also called Eastbay and CSR said they had no foams available so please eloborate my friend on the hidden meaning of your cryptic post.

There are no "foamposites" on Eastbay. Also, what do you mean 24/7. For me that means all day long??
Also called Eastbay and CSR said they had no foams available so please eloborate my friend on the hidden meaning of your cryptic post.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

In his defense, he is talking about the Air Max 24-7 in the blue foamposite colorway. So he is correct my dude.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

In his defense, he is talking about the Air Max 24-7 in the blue foamposite colorway. So he is correct my dude.
indifferent.gif

the lady i spoke to last night was very nice. she was going to let me do a phone order, but they didnt have an 11. i tried.

Back
Top Bottom