Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Was at jersey Gardens yesterday. They had the Jordan CP3.III in the white leather and gold trim for $89.99 style number 385208 108

Was at jersey Gardens yesterday. They had the Jordan CP3.III in the white leather and gold trim for $89.99 style number 385208 108

Smithfield, NC...

Xmas VII lebron 59.99 I think I saw -- nothing but 9 and under left...

Jordan o.g. color viking superfreak 41.99...

Spike'tize boot in big kids (all black I think) is 19.99 clearance. 

Smithfield, NC...

Xmas VII lebron 59.99 I think I saw -- nothing but 9 and under left...

Jordan o.g. color viking superfreak 41.99...

Spike'tize boot in big kids (all black I think) is 19.99 clearance. 

Originally Posted by og7satage5

Edinburgh Nike Factory Store

"Coughdrop" Foamposites- Nfsr- 119.99
Blk/grn 1/2 Cent Penny's- Nfsr 129.99
Lebron VII- wht/blk and wht/navy- Both Nfsr marked down to 79.99
Air Max 95-blk/silver- Fsr- I believe 89.99

Various Jordan hoodies (flint 13 and playoffs) 29.99

Nothing very notable, only thing I bought were some Lebron 7s for my son in toddler sizes $24.

While I was out and about Deveroes East had one pair of the Penny go low(lwp?) Blk/wht/blue, sz 9.5 for $40
Deveroes doesn't ship tho.
Good to see some indy heads on here 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by og7satage5

Edinburgh Nike Factory Store

"Coughdrop" Foamposites- Nfsr- 119.99
Blk/grn 1/2 Cent Penny's- Nfsr 129.99
Lebron VII- wht/blk and wht/navy- Both Nfsr marked down to 79.99
Air Max 95-blk/silver- Fsr- I believe 89.99

Various Jordan hoodies (flint 13 and playoffs) 29.99

Nothing very notable, only thing I bought were some Lebron 7s for my son in toddler sizes $24.

While I was out and about Deveroes East had one pair of the Penny go low(lwp?) Blk/wht/blue, sz 9.5 for $40
Deveroes doesn't ship tho.
Good to see some indy heads on here 
pimp.gif

Flemington NJ - Lebron 7 PS - red, white & blue $37.99 sizes 8.5, 9, 10 & 10.5 (nothing larger)
Jordan True Flight - White/Carollina Blue $67.99 FSR, Penney 1 black/purple most sizes (47.99 I think)

Flemington NJ - Lebron 7 PS - red, white & blue $37.99 sizes 8.5, 9, 10 & 10.5 (nothing larger)
Jordan True Flight - White/Carollina Blue $67.99 FSR, Penney 1 black/purple most sizes (47.99 I think)

^^ good update. They ARE giving the 30% off over phone for anyone that was wondering. Pretty good deal for less than 75 bucks after shipping and tax.

^^ good update. They ARE giving the 30% off over phone for anyone that was wondering. Pretty good deal for less than 75 bucks after shipping and tax.

Man I called south Chicago,lady took my name down & phone number & told me she'd call back in 15 mins...I completely forgot about it,& by the time I called back they told me to call back in the morning.man I hope they still have my size,it comes out to little less than $75 after tax & shipping

Man I called south Chicago,lady took my name down & phone number & told me she'd call back in 15 mins...I completely forgot about it,& by the time I called back they told me to call back in the morning.man I hope they still have my size,it comes out to little less than $75 after tax & shipping

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Wt size u looking for? I saw most size when I left the store

Wt size u looking for? I saw most size when I left the store

Same thing happened to me. I had originally called them at 7:14 eastern time and they just called me back at 9 to take down my info. Girl said they were doing a ton of phone orders. Just be patient, they'll call you back.
And big thanks to menzinc, def appreciated homie.

Same thing happened to me. I had originally called them at 7:14 eastern time and they just called me back at 9 to take down my info. Girl said they were doing a ton of phone orders. Just be patient, they'll call you back.
And big thanks to menzinc, def appreciated homie.

Called around 8 and they took my name and number down and then they called me back to take my info. The girl on phone said I had new york accent thought that was kinda weird
laugh.gif
first time someone telling me that from an outlet.

Anyway good looks on the info menzinc. I wonder if people that didn't get their order in will get the 30% off tomorrow?

Called around 8 and they took my name and number down and then they called me back to take my info. The girl on phone said I had new york accent thought that was kinda weird
laugh.gif

Anyway good looks on the info menzinc. I wonder if people that didn't get their order in will get the 30% off tomorrow?

Originally Posted by saigon

Called up the South Chicago to order a size 13 in the Flint's, only a 8's, 8.5's left
For the Cements, she accidently was thinking I said 3's, but, no size 13, but they do have a 14. Not sure on other sizes.

Wish I called earlier, damn.
How much were the flints going for? Do you know if they still have them?

Originally Posted by saigon

Called up the South Chicago to order a size 13 in the Flint's, only a 8's, 8.5's left
For the Cements, she accidently was thinking I said 3's, but, no size 13, but they do have a 14. Not sure on other sizes.

Wish I called earlier, damn.
How much were the flints going for? Do you know if they still have them?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

laugh.gif

I called around 7:30ish didn't get a call back til an hr later, but order was made
pimp.gif

lol we must've talked to the same chick, she was like let me guess judging from your accent your from either Jersey or NY? I was like i didn't think i had an accent lol
I wonder what she looks like
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom