Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

EyeSeeSoles and Airkeung88- Best pickups I've seen on here in a long time
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Thanks man, not much people have positive comments on wovens.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
 they're idiots bro. sick sick sick shoe man, that is it!

Nice TB3s, NT!

EyeSee: I'm diggin' the Alternate Team Sig!

D5: Eclipses... ILLY! They're without a doubt THE BEST LOOKING Lunar to date.  
pimp.gif

Nice TB3s, NT!

EyeSee: I'm diggin' the Alternate Team Sig!

D5: Eclipses... ILLY! They're without a doubt THE BEST LOOKING Lunar to date.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

CG v2s. Felt like I would regret if I didn't grab these.  Very clean and simple.  Versatile x10.  125 shipped.  Can't complain.

Nice pick up man, just got a DS pair for $100 off feeBay, can't wait till they get here!

CG v2s. Felt like I would regret if I didn't grab these.  Very clean and simple.  Versatile x10.  125 shipped.  Can't complain.

Nice pick up man, just got a DS pair for $100 off feeBay, can't wait till they get here!

This is the year I have been waiting for...True Blues are my grails. I already had the '01(DS) for about a year now and copped the '09 about a month ago. This weekend was epic for me, I was able to Dj the midnight release of my grails. I copped the 2011 in mens,new born, and infant. I thought I was happy with that but I wasnt...had to cop another mens pair yesterday. Luckly I found one.

This is the year I have been waiting for...True Blues are my grails. I already had the '01(DS) for about a year now and copped the '09 about a month ago. This weekend was epic for me, I was able to Dj the midnight release of my grails. I copped the 2011 in mens,new born, and infant. I thought I was happy with that but I wasnt...had to cop another mens pair yesterday. Luckly I found one.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Yeah 100 is solid.  You will not be disappointed.  Now the question is whether or not to leave 'em alone or do some work in 'em and customize a little.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Yeah 100 is solid.  You will not be disappointed.  Now the question is whether or not to leave 'em alone or do some work in 'em and customize a little.

Sprites! Yum!

For me, CG LBJ 8 V2, Superman Huarache, LG2, Pac Man Huarache Low & Free Run 2

xmmzk7.jpg

Sprites! Yum!

For me, CG LBJ 8 V2, Superman Huarache, LG2, Pac Man Huarache Low & Free Run 2

xmmzk7.jpg

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, 'cuz you got the actual Bodega x Nike collab and I don't...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Regardless those are stunners to me, I wanna load up on more of 'em; esp. for the summer.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, 'cuz you got the actual Bodega x Nike collab and I don't...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Regardless those are stunners to me, I wanna load up on more of 'em; esp. for the summer.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom