Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

w9WlG.jpg

Sergdamerg- Yeah man Wovens have been my favorite shoes for awhile, just can't find the damn things 
mad.gif

ILLustRayt- LOL Lu/Crew, just wish I could buy more lunars. I've been pushing them to the side for a long time. Just don't buy as much shoes as I once did.
ohwell.gif

SelectaClutchStar- I wasn't going to pick up the Chukkas but found myself on their site just in time. Believe me I would trade these things for the Mexico world cup edition wovens in a heartbeat. 
pimp.gif
 I also like your grey pair with the pink translucent sole
smokin.gif

Sergdamerg- Yeah man Wovens have been my favorite shoes for awhile, just can't find the damn things 
mad.gif

ILLustRayt- LOL Lu/Crew, just wish I could buy more lunars. I've been pushing them to the side for a long time. Just don't buy as much shoes as I once did.
ohwell.gif

SelectaClutchStar- I wasn't going to pick up the Chukkas but found myself on their site just in time. Believe me I would trade these things for the Mexico world cup edition wovens in a heartbeat. 
pimp.gif
 I also like your grey pair with the pink translucent sole
smokin.gif

Hello,

New member here from Rome, Italy. Nice to see some nice pick up (like the Gucci up there) and i wanna share mine:

This last one is defo one of my fav! Big shout out to all PINOY here on #NT

Hello,

New member here from Rome, Italy. Nice to see some nice pick up (like the Gucci up there) and i wanna share mine:

This last one is defo one of my fav! Big shout out to all PINOY here on #NT

didnt get a chance to post but these came in last week... the greenish/tealish tint is a lot more noticeable in person...

didnt get a chance to post but these came in last week... the greenish/tealish tint is a lot more noticeable in person...

The Rundown:

KD orioles. Finally.  

2 more pairs of Yankee 8's. Yes, it's that serious.

Nike Summerized Windrunner. It's a lot shinier than I thought it was. People better be ready to FLOSS if they're sporting it.
laugh.gif
.  Also comes with a drawstring pouch attached to the pocket zipper that couldn't possible have any real use.

Dri Fit shorts. Royal. Haven't bought a new pair of BBall shorts in a few years. The quality is impressive.

Nike 'Lazy But Talented' Tee.

a2yblk.jpg

The Rundown:

KD orioles. Finally.  

2 more pairs of Yankee 8's. Yes, it's that serious.

Nike Summerized Windrunner. It's a lot shinier than I thought it was. People better be ready to FLOSS if they're sporting it.
laugh.gif
.  Also comes with a drawstring pouch attached to the pocket zipper that couldn't possible have any real use.

Dri Fit shorts. Royal. Haven't bought a new pair of BBall shorts in a few years. The quality is impressive.

Nike 'Lazy But Talented' Tee.

a2yblk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom